The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

So I was looking at tickets just for fun for the Saturday because I won't be able to go because I have to work in the morning... but there are tickets on Vivid Seats and Stub Hub that say session 6. Does this mean your tickets are good for both semi final games?

I was really disappointed that we got stupid against Auburn. This has been one of TN's best teams as far as high basketball IQ. I don't know why they wouldn't try to get the ball to Williams in the paint and settled for nearly 30 3-point attempts. Bruce made our guys look undisciplined and foolish.

Reactions: Catbone
So I was looking at tickets just for fun for the Saturday because I won't be able to go because I have to work in the morning... but there are tickets on Vivid Seats and Stub Hub that say session 6. Does this mean your tickets are good for both semi final games?

Yes

Each session is 2 games (except for the final). 1 session Wednesday. 2 each on Thursday and Friday. Then session 6 is the 2 semis on Saturday.

Each session is 2 games (except for the final). 1 session Wednesday. 2 each on Thursday and Friday. Then session 6 is the 2 semis on Saturday.
Oh ok. Makes sense. If UT and UK both win tomorrow night then will prices go up even more or stay the same. I know if UK loses they’ll go down drastically. I’m looking at Stubhub and Vivid.

Oh ok. Makes sense. If UT and UK both win tomorrow night then will prices go up even more or stay the same. I know if UK loses they’ll go down drastically. I’m looking at Stubhub and Vivid.

I'm just guessing, but I think the price will only change if Alabama beats KY on Friday. If TN loses on Friday, KY fans will scoop any up that hit the market.

Anyone know how much these are normally? I think they’re about 100 regularly ain’t they?

Attachments

• 6173D3A7-B8B0-41D2-93D8-BFC33A4D2715.png
    6173D3A7-B8B0-41D2-93D8-BFC33A4D2715.png
    315.9 KB · Views: 10
Tomorrow will be our toughest game to date. Bigger than Gonzaga. And, while I think Tennessee puts up a hell of a fight I think we fall short. For two reasons, one being it’s the sec tournament. We’re cursed when it comes to this tournament. And two, money. The sec needs Kentucky to be in the championship game on Sunday or they will lose money. Say it’s a conspiracy, and that it sounds crazy, tell me to take off the tin foil hat, idc. It’s true. If we beat Kentucky we will have to win 7 on 5. Not making excuses for Tennessee, but it is what it is. Go Vols, and beat the hell out of Kentucky!

Reactions: Catbone
Tomorrow will be our toughest game to date. Bigger than Gonzaga. And, while I think Tennessee puts up a hell of a fight I think we fall short. For two reasons, one being it’s the sec tournament. We’re cursed when it comes to this tournament. And two, money. The sec needs Kentucky to be in the championship game on Sunday or they will lose money. Say it’s a conspiracy, and that it sounds crazy, tell me to take off the tin foil hat, idc. It’s true. If we beat Kentucky we will have to win 7 on 5. Not making excuses for Tennessee, but it is what it is. Go Vols, and beat the hell out of Kentucky!
We only getting two officials tomorrow?

Reactions: Thunder Good-Oil
100%
Just. Stay. Healthy!

You have anything to prove that the SEC will lose money if Kentucky doesn’t make the finals? They already have the money from sponsors, ads, television rights, and I bet most Kentucky fans went ahead and bout the Final game also.

Reactions: IndianapolisVol
You have anything to prove that the SEC will lose money if Kentucky doesn’t make the finals? They already have the money from sponsors, ads, television rights, and I bet most Kentucky fans went ahead and bout the Final game also.
I’m sure they did buy the tickets, but doesn’t mean they’ll stay.

VN Store

Back