The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

I was just coming on here to post that myself. Anyone know if Jabari Smith signed in the early period? Feel like he might want to reconsider as this was a self-imposed ban which means the real punishment is going to be much worse.
He did sign early. Unfortunately. And people still wish Bruce was here smh.

Well, it did take nearly a decade to get a majority opinion here in the bball forum.
I always thought bad of him from day 1 based on what he did to Mathew Dotson and how that deal supposedly played out. He made a huge mistake with Tyler Smith as well when he showed up late on his initial visit after stopping and visiting with Brandon Wright who everyone knew was going with a Nike school. I don't think that set well initially with Tyler and his father and he ended up in Iowa his Fr year.

Same situation and details with both guys, or different issues? I wonder what the NCAA violations were.

And wouldn’t the ncaa violation be an infractions on us? It can’t really be a PED infraction

also remember Burns didn’t sit out or have a suspension of games

Burns seemed like failed drug tests, never heard much on Walker but given this suspension seems like it’s more serious than failing a piss test.

Actually failing a ncaa piss test would be worse than 16 games. It would be the entire year so I think the length of suspension rules out that. Seems like he took some benefit from An agent to me or perhaps sold something impermissible

Last edited:

VN Store

Back