The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Maybe 50-100? Idk, but that may be the only shot

I have no idea what the breakdown is but it came be many more than that

honestly I’d think the easiest ticket is to get some from a disgruntled season ticket holder that’s seat ended up being less than ideal.
I’d guess a lot of folks in the uppers end up selling

Vol Calls will be interesting after Pruitt was burned by the callers last week. Bob is likely going to be protecting the brand tonight. Questioning Fulmer’s contract extension won’t be allowed.

Tried watching them, just couldn’t. Baseball still bores me to tears, but I do follow their results. Happy to see them doing good.

I love baseball but I always get why someone wouldn't like it. Plus the season is just so long it's hard to be engaged the whole season. College isn't as bad but MLB is long. Even me as a big fan, I usually kind of tune out after the first month and start paying attention more around mid August. Playoff baseball is usually pretty awesome though.

I love baseball but I always get why someone wouldn't like it. Plus the season is just so long it's hard to be engaged the whole season. College isn't as bad but MLB is long. Even me as a big fan, I usually kind of tune out after the first month and start paying attention more around mid August. Playoff baseball is usually pretty awesome though.
I love baseball. Unless you're emotionally invested in a particular team, it can be boring. Love what Vitello is doing with this team, and love the Cardinals professionally, but they've opted to be contenders instead of winning the big prize.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Pruitt announced that Harrison Bailey will start. I haven’t read past the headline but I reckon he’s using the concussion excuse to not start JG.

Anyone know if the game on Wednesday will be televised? The SEC Network on Spectrum is showing a game at 8pm but no other details.

Anyone know if the game on Wednesday will be televised? The SEC Network on Spectrum is showing a game at 8pm but no other details.

It’s a major fail by a bunch of overpaid NCAA, SEC, and UT administrators if it’s not. There’s no excuse for keeping fans out of the TBA and then not putting the game on TV. A local station would pick it up in a heartbeat if it was available. Instead of hiring a broadcast crew they could just use the radio feed, but I’m sure if WVLT had the game they could easily put an announcer and color guy court side.

I was just coming on here to post that myself. Anyone know if Jabari Smith signed in the early period? Feel like he might want to reconsider as this was a self-imposed ban which means the real punishment is going to be much worse.

VN Store

Back