The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

I just saw that Katz is predicting Texas to get an NCAA berth this season. That would be a fairly significant improvement from last season.
There is nothing I want more than to face Texas in the ncaa Tournament. Well, that and to beat the living snot out of Louisville and Kentucky

True. Although they have at least one Final 4 and a runner-up finish they easily could have won. Plus, they beat UT something like 4 in a row. So I want to bust their a$$ this year, too
I get that. I just think of Gonzaga as a team who wins a ton of games with nothing to really show for it.

I get that. I just think of Gonzaga as a team who wins a ton of games with nothing to really show for it.
Once again, true. But, I would take their success over ours over the last 15 years or so. Which, imo, would make a win over them a good thing(for our RPI, too).

Reactions: IndianapolisVol
Once again, true. But, I would take their success over ours over the last 15 years or so. Which, imo, would make a win over them a good thing(for our RPI, too).
I agree, Dog. Regardless of whether or not they have anything to show for it, I would argue that smaller schools like Gonzaga, Saint Mary’s and Butler have consistently been in the national spotlight more than the Vols have over the past decade. A win over one of those schools holds just as much (if not more) weight than a win over Tennessee does.

Reactions: The Dog
Alright, random post to pass the time. Favorite non Kentucky home game this year? Imo the home slate is kind of weak. I'm partial to South Carolina because I went to med school down there, but WVU and miss state should be good. I was looking forward to seeing tremont waters in person last year but he didn't show up for our game. duop reath killed it though which was sort of fun.

@IndianapolisVol, my man. How's that golf game ? U coming to K-Town this year to catch a game ? If u do, I want to take u out for drinks, Adderall and some killer weed (if u partake)
Hahaha. Let’s do it bro, I’ll let you know when I’m gonna be down there. Golf game is good, I have the high score this month at Top Golf.

Attachments

• 45070D52-7D40-4863-8C40-E11E445A6B5A.jpeg
    45070D52-7D40-4863-8C40-E11E445A6B5A.jpeg
    208.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 4E0145D4-EB16-443A-8EDA-C59DE583FF13.jpeg
    4E0145D4-EB16-443A-8EDA-C59DE583FF13.jpeg
    208.8 KB · Views: 11
Eager to hear anything from the scrimmage today...Davidson is a preseason fringe NCAAT team so no slouch. They also have one of the better underranked players in America in Kellen Grady, should be a decent barometer.

VN Store

Back