The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

any news on Kent’s surgery and Fulks progression? I’m asking for Dallas

I can't find anything on Kent. The last I heard he was was out with no time given for his return. He had the procedure the first week of October, so kinda surprised we haven't heard anything else. Or maybe I missed it

I can't find anything on Kent. The last I heard he was was out with no time given for his return. He had the procedure the first week of October, so kinda surprised we haven't heard anything else. Or maybe I missed it
Thanks, If we blink we miss it

Reactions: vols 30
Completely off topic, but any kiss fans in here? They’re coming to town next year and me and my dad are going to get tickets.

Lmao.

For real, enjoy that experience with your dad bro.

Also, watch Role Models on Netflix if you haven't seen it yet.
Seen it three times haha. I’m not the biggest kiss fan, but he is. I like their music, and since it’s their last tour figured why not. Also, I’m bored af right now 😂

Was talking to Coach Schertz of LMU about the scrimmage this weekend with Emmauel Ga. college. Last years NCCAA national champs. Didn't get to go so needed a fill.
He said well we won but didn't play well. One of our best 3 shooters didn't score and he sounded pretty frustrated. I finally asked Well coach how close was it a 2 point game or so and he said NO WE WON BY 33 BUT DIDN'T PLAY GOOD. .....lol I swear.

For those of you who care [Indy lol ] here's some links to our roster and such. Also has player bios. We have 21 on the roster right now. Diamante [Bam] Brown is a beast in the making. Courvoisier [Vos] McCauley is gong to be a hell of player as well. Khalil Johnson is eat up with talent but a project type player still learning. Xavier Bledson [Jabo] is a mini Dorian Pinson and extremely advanced in basketball IQ for a frosh. Coach is real high on him. Perhaps one of our most talented players Devin Whitfield is a transfer from Trevecca and must sit out this year. He lights it up in practice but needs to add muscle and weight. Great inside game and above average 3.

2018-19 Men's Basketball Roster - Lincoln Memorial University
2018-19 Men's Basketball Schedule - Lincoln Memorial University

Seen it three times haha. I’m not the biggest kiss fan, but he is. I like their music, and since it’s their last tour figured why not. Also, I’m bored af right now 😂

They still wear the makeup on tour? I know for awhile they had stopped

VN Store

Back