The Nick Saban Thread (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a little faith in the Vols.
What should he based that faith on, TCHFCATUTK's record against Saban? Now go back to your Vicki Fulmer rosary beads and leave the football discussion to the lucid thinkers.

OH FREAKIN SPARE ME! You sound like a bammer, posts like this make it painfully obvious that the number of posts has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of posts.

You sound like a fair weather fan that will be the first to stand up and say "I told you so!". Have a little faith in the Vols. I recall people saying the same thing when Spurrier came to SC. I personally am GLAD that Saban went, I think that the second coming will give the bamanation a false sense of security. Saban isn't is great as everyone thinks he is. When he was givin' parity - he failed. It will take at least 4 years for bama to get the kind of players it will need to be truly competitive on a national championship level or to achieve 10 win seasons EVERY year.

Mark my words, the bammers and the Bot will run him out of town before his 6th year. Every coach will be compared to Paul Bryant - and all will be found wanting.

I wish forums had the ability to have a button to keep certain posts into a "SAVED POST" folder so I can review things like this later.

I wish forums had the ability to have a button to keep certain posts into a "SAVED POST" folder so I can review things like this later.

By the time you would know if he was right, you wouldn't care. Just enjoy the knowledge that post count IS a clear indicator of one thing. Longevity.

What should he based that faith on, TCHFCATUTK's record against Saban? Now go back to your Vicki Fulmer rosary beads and leave the football discussion to the lucid thinkers.

Oh well in that case UT shouldn't even bother playing the game, huh? OK everyone, shows over, move along - Just put up a big L next to the 3rd Saturday in October; hatvol says our record is that great against Saban - no need to play the game.

Have no faith that UT can win against bama for as long as Saban is there or you shall incur the wrath of hatvol. Pfft, Pipe down.

I wont stoop the name calling hatvol but I think I touched a nerve somewhere. If the shoe fits, wear it.

3 posts to insult, nice. Are all 10k of your posts as profound as this vomit and venom your spewing at me? Your all flash and no substance pal. 10k posts suggests that your an attention whore and/or an antagonist that must have the last word.

If your going to slam me for saying "have a little faith in the vols", on a Vol forum then you sir epitomize the term "Homer". You are to be pitied. Go on internet tough guy and get the last word.

3 posts to insult, nice. Are all 10k of your posts as profound as this vomit and venom your spewing at me? Your all flash and no substance pal. If your going to slam me for saying "have a little faith in the vols", on a Vol forum then you sir epitomize the term "Homer". You are to be pitied.

I might remove the "Grammar Gestapo" if I were you. Unless you're impying that you are trying to rid the world of grammar, which it appears you've accomplished in your neck of the woods.

3 posts to insult, nice. Are all 10k of your posts as profound as this vomit and venom your spewing at me? Your all flash and no substance pal. 10k posts suggests that your an attention whore and/or an antagonist that must have the last word.

If your going to slam me for saying "have a little faith in the vols", on a Vol forum then you sir epitomize the term "Homer". You are to be pitied. Go on internet tough guy and get the last word.
All 200 of your posts exhibit you have the same command of the English language as a ground squirrel. But, given the quality of your thoughts, "Septic" is certainly an appropriate name.

I can seriously see him taking the Alabama to wait until Miles is fired, then taking the LSU job back. It'd be the only other college job to intrigue him.

Like Miles being fired is a possiblity anytime soon.

He has LSU finishing in the top 10 again and likely the highest ranked team in the SEC for 2 consecutive years, his only years as coach.

If Miles was coach at UT he would be set for the next 15 yrs.

Like Miles being fired is a possiblity anytime soon.

He has LSU finishing in the top 10 again and likely the highest ranked team in the SEC for 2 consecutive years, his only years as coach.

If Miles was coach at UT he would be set for the next 15 yrs.

and given a lifetime contract if he had won a national championship in his former life as croquet coach at Oklahoma State

So this is what this thread has transformed into since I was last on? BUWHAAAA HAAAAA!!

Civil Wars and LSU dreams! I love it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back