The NHL thread (Buffalo, well at least you are not Cleveland)

The Blackhawks came back to defeat the Kraken 5-4.
It’s early except an exciting season to be a Blackhawks fan since the Blackhawks have a winning record.

The Avalanche likely has a winning season, and realistically could make the playoffs.

A reason why Broncos fans likely will be less unhappy with the disappointing Broncos since the Avalanche likely will be a winning team that makes the NHL Playoffs.

I’m very happy my Blackhawks competed vs the Stars because they did comeback to lead the game 4-2, however disappointing they failed to finish because the Stars offense was an onslaught scoring 6 goals in the 6-4 high scoring thriller they won in Dallas.

Still waiting for the Blackhawks to end the losing streak.

The Blackhawks tied the game vs the Canadians today 2-2, and that game ended in a tie.
So it’s progress however the Blackhawks still haven’t ended their losing streak by winning a game.

The Blackhawks tied the game vs the Canadians today 2-2, and that game ended in a tie.
So it’s progress however the Blackhawks still haven’t ended their losing streak by winning a game.
Habs won today on penalties. It’s a W in the record books for them

Last edited:
Habs won today on penalties. It’s a W in the record books

Ok it’s not a loss so it’s ended however the desired result is a victory.

I’m still very happy finally I don’t have another week of the Blackhawks wasting effort in a competitive game.

Ok clearly I’m wrong because I saw the Blackhawks lost in a shootout to the Canadians.

Like the Football Cornhuskers my Blackhawks keep finding new ways to disappoint me since they’ve progressed toward winning however they continue to fail to finish.
I’m a lot less disappointed I couldn’t watch the wasted effort.

Reactions: C/O
Ok clearly I’m wrong because I saw the Blackhawks lost in a shootout to the Canadians.

Like the Football Cornhuskers my Blackhawks keep finding new ways to disappoint me since they’ve progressed toward winning however they continue to fail to finish.
I’m a lot less disappointed I couldn’t watch the wasted effort.
I’m a Canadians fan (Habs) so I get it. It’s a long season. Good luck

I’m a Canadians fan (Habs) so I get it. It’s a long season. Good luck

I’m still optimistic the Blackhawks can have a winning season, and make the Playoffs because they didn’t have the awful start like they did in 2021.
Also because they have confidence they can be a good team.

While the Flames and Avalanche both realistically can make the Playoffs, my main desire is the Blackhawks to have a winning season, and for them to make the Playoffs.

The Chicago Blackhawks play the Jets the same Sunday the Chicago Bears play the New York Jets.
If you ever get a chance to catch a game in Winnipeg I would recommend it. Great fan base and fun time at the arena, just be careful around the outside of the arena and dress warm, cold as heck up there.

Reactions: firestorm
I’m less depressed the Jets embarrassed my Blackhawks by easily winning 7-2 mostly because I’ve been talking to a Blues fan - (MLB) Cardinals about movie flaws including the issues with Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and the main issue that in DC Comics continuity that Clark Kent is a stud so it’s very unbelievable vast characters fail to recognize he’s Superman for that exact reason.

VN Store

Back