The NHL thread (Buffalo, well at least you are not Cleveland)

Toujours Pret

Still on the Lane Train
What would/does Montreal think of a team in Quebec City again?

It is also still a relatively small metro area for a team (800k), although it is not much smaller than Winnipeg. They are the largest Canadian metro without a team.
They have an arena built and ready to go which would help. Not sure if any other place has one, but in the current economic climate I can't see anyone chomping at the bit to build one via taxes or bonds

Toujours Pret

Still on the Lane Train
They are one of the dumber organizations in sports. The relationship between him and the Sabres was beyond repair for whatever reason even before the dispute about his surgery.
The funny/sad thing with Buffalo is even when they do something that seems like a good idea it ends up exploding in their faces.

Its like they poisoned the well chasing the McEichel draft and are still paying for it.

Maybe if @bigdaddy wears his #81 Satan sweater to a game it'll break the curse.

bigdaddy

The Bull3tspung
Staff member
The funny/sad thing with Buffalo is even when they do something that seems like a good idea it ends up exploding in their faces.

Its like they poisoned the well chasing the McEichel draft and are still paying for it.

Maybe if @bigdaddy wears his #81 Satan sweater to a game it'll break the curse.
Miroslav!!!!!!!! Save us

Toujours Pret

Still on the Lane Train
For all the good things I have to say about where the Rangers are heading, I can't get on board with dressing Ryan Reaves and Jared Tinordi on the same night. Heck I'm not a fan of wasting a spot on 1 guy who can fight if he can't play at this level.

VN Store