The NHL thread (Buffalo, well at least you are not Cleveland)

firestorm

The Avalanche likely has a winning season, and realistically could make the playoffs.

A reason why Broncos fans likely will be less unhappy with the disappointing Broncos since the Avalanche likely will be a winning team that makes the NHL Playoffs.

firestorm

I’m very happy my Blackhawks competed vs the Stars because they did comeback to lead the game 4-2, however disappointing they failed to finish because the Stars offense was an onslaught scoring 6 goals in the 6-4 high scoring thriller they won in Dallas.

Still waiting for the Blackhawks to end the losing streak.

firestorm

Ok clearly I’m wrong because I saw the Blackhawks lost in a shootout to the Canadians.

Like the Football Cornhuskers my Blackhawks keep finding new ways to disappoint me since they’ve progressed toward winning however they continue to fail to finish.
I’m a lot less disappointed I couldn’t watch the wasted effort.

C/O

Old School. Doesn’t do Analytics.
Ok clearly I’m wrong because I saw the Blackhawks lost in a shootout to the Canadians.

Like the Football Cornhuskers my Blackhawks keep finding new ways to disappoint me since they’ve progressed toward winning however they continue to fail to finish.
I’m a lot less disappointed I couldn’t watch the wasted effort.
I’m a Canadians fan (Habs) so I get it. It’s a long season. Good luck

firestorm

I’m a Canadians fan (Habs) so I get it. It’s a long season. Good luck
I’m still optimistic the Blackhawks can have a winning season, and make the Playoffs because they didn’t have the awful start like they did in 2021.
Also because they have confidence they can be a good team.

While the Flames and Avalanche both realistically can make the Playoffs, my main desire is the Blackhawks to have a winning season, and for them to make the Playoffs.

C/O

Old School. Doesn’t do Analytics.
The Chicago Blackhawks play the Jets the same Sunday the Chicago Bears play the New York Jets.
If you ever get a chance to catch a game in Winnipeg I would recommend it. Great fan base and fun time at the arena, just be careful around the outside of the arena and dress warm, cold as heck up there.

firestorm

I’m less depressed the Jets embarrassed my Blackhawks by easily winning 7-2 mostly because I’ve been talking to a Blues fan - (MLB) Cardinals about movie flaws including the issues with Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and the main issue that in DC Comics continuity that Clark Kent is a stud so it’s very unbelievable vast characters fail to recognize he’s Superman for that exact reason.

VN Store