The Meltdown That is Happening on the Penn State Boards

giphy.gif

Lulz Butch Stones

Reactions: 7 people
The Hall tax is a tax on dividend income not wages

Unless you get most of your earned income for your hard work in the form of Sub-S profit distributions, which Tennessee classifies as "dividends."

But like I said, it doesn't apply to coach salaries, so it's all good for them.

Reactions: 2 people
What many do not realize:

Pennsylvania has a rather high state income tax. Tennessee, along with Florida and Texas, are the only three states that do not have them. If you are making a five figure salary, that is not such a big deal. 6 or 7 figures? It cuts deeper.

And for perhaps obvious reasons, Shoop's family remained in Tennessee while Bob followed James Franklin (too many folks typing C plus initials) to Penn State.

Info Nittany Lions fans may not know.

Alaska, Nevada, Washington, Wyoming, South Dakota.

Penn State must be recruiting hard in TN due to Shoop leaving.

Got a pic of their recruiting van in my neighborhood.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 680
Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
Franklin will be lucky to be a coordinator next year. His arse is already on the hot seat.

Shoop chose a winner over the Franklin/PSU loser!

It's about like Justin Wilcox and the gang jumping off the sinking Dooley ship before the inevitable happened.

Reactions: 8 people
so with him paying his buyout he is essentially taking a paycut haha.... i'm sorry but I really hope we play those clowns in a bowl next season
I hope we don't bc I want a NY6 or playoffs, and that's not where PSU will end up next offseason...Tax Slayer and Outback Bowl were good for where we were at last and this year, but I want bigger and better things this year. I'm sure it's been said by now being that we're at page 8, but I had to. :p

Reactions: 1 person
No offense to the meandering Shoop, but based on his two years here, he's good...but nowhere near what the rednecks posting on this board think they're getting.

Those Piss-U fans are bold. Better to be a redneck than a Sandusky, I always say

OK then, I'll say it. We may marry our cousins but we don't rape our children.
We're better than that. Stuff ain't funny for a lotta folks and I'm no pc nazi. Appreciate your giving it back to 'em but we can take the high road and not give another thought to psu, they're not relevant.

We're on a steady rise with future so bright we gotta wear shade and they're mired in wreckage of the past holding on to 5'6" ghosts, in denial, as idols whether they'll admit it or not.

Bless their little hearts.

Reactions: 3 people
What many do not realize:

Pennsylvania has a rather high state income tax. Tennessee, along with Florida and Texas, are the only three states that do not have them. If you are making a five figure salary, that is not such a big deal. 6 or 7 figures? It cuts deeper.

And for perhaps obvious reasons, Shoop's family remained in Tennessee while Bob followed James Franklin (too many folks typing C plus initials) to Penn State.

Info Nittany Lions fans may not know.

Don't think Washington state does either but that doesn't make a difference here anyway.

Just me, personally, I believe we should act better than them. They can't help being rude and obnoxious, they are Yankees. Why go on their precious little site and pee on them when it's rainy already. Just my mind set. To each his own.

Reactions: 13 people
Just me, personally, I believe we should act better than them. They can't help being rude and obnoxious, they are Yankees. Why go on their precious little site and pee on them when it's rainy already. Just my mind set. To each his own.

We ain't all high falluting like you. Some of us like to set mattresses on fahr and whut not.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back