The Meltdown That is Happening on the Penn State Boards

I bet any coach would love to get away from the creepshow they have going up there? The stench is still very poignant.

Reactions: 2 people
Here's a couple...:)

That wasn't my point. Of course he should pay it, but why wouldn't he insist that tenn pay it or turn them down? Why would he want to pay it? Aside from liking tenn, if he is willing to give up nearly 80% of his tenn salary to Penn State, then he must have wanted to leave Penn State badly.

So he turns down Auburn, who apparently would have paid him greater than $1.5 million per year, for this deal at Tennessee? Something doesn't make sense here at all .... unless this was some kind of a weird power play by Shoop that back fired, or he is just not very smart even for a Yale guy.

Because he can't do it on his own merit..
Never been anywhere longer than 3 years....not a program builder...challenge was too much for him.

Reactions: 4 people
Awww...bless their little hearts. PSU is not immune to the game of coaches.

PSU locker room with local reporters...

picasion.com_6cac2461981d41fd1e650f143892c303.gif.gif

Reactions: 12 people
"psuproud: psuproud
Lions247 Founders
409 Club

(3542)
65 months
PM User
Follow User

61 minutes ago

Really rooting for an absolute disaster next year in Knoxville

Reactions: 4 people
Post some of the ones you find here :)

They are attacking one of their former players for congratulating Shoop on moving on to bigger and better things

Donovan Smith ‏@DSmith_76 · 37m37 minutes ago
Congrats on moving in to bigger and better things @Coach_ShoopPSU

**** this scumbag.

so with him paying his buyout he is essentially taking a paycut haha.... i'm sorry but I really hope we play those clowns in a bowl next season

As much as I would like to beat them down, if we play them next year it will mean we regressed as a team. For me, next year is Atlanta or bust with this hire. This shows Butch is not messing around and that Hart is 100% backing him with the amount of $ he gave out.

Edit: Also I read somewhere they were saying they were "glad that 150 rushing yards a game are going with him" and that he won't be here more than 2 yrs. To that I say great! I will take 2 SEC Championships and a Natty for a 2 yr rental. They are just having sour grapes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Hart better back him. Hart better start reinvesting in the people who have rebuilt this program and those who can get it to the next level. Fans will make HIS life miserable.

Maybe they should let the guy who cut head open doing head buts before the Tax slayer bowl be the d-coordinator? Seems agressive?

As much as I would like to beat them down, if we play them next year it will mean we regressed as a team. For me, next year is Atlanta or bust with this hire. This shows Butch is not messing around and that Hart is 100% backing him with the amount of $ he gave out.

Edit: Also I read somewhere they were saying they were "glad that 150 rushing yards a game are going with him" and that he won't be here more than 2 yrs. To that I say great! I will take 2 SEC Championships and a Natty for a 2 yr rental. They are just having sour grapes.

Agreed, if he is gone after 2 years it means he is doing a damn fine job...as weird as this sounds, we don't get "pouched" enough from an assistant standpoint...and I'm not referring to EKU.

No offense to the meandering Shoop, but based on his two years here, he's good...but nowhere near what the rednecks posting on this board think they're getting.

Penn state fan with 5,000 posts on Volnation. Again with the redneck crap. We prefer the Hillbilly label. SMH.

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back