The Last Thing You Purchased II

I get the itch every so often. Its not my ability I'm worried about. It's the ability of others (which is severely lacking)
Your right about that. I will stay pretty close to home for two or three months and will take other advanced classes. Plenty of scenic country roads around me to enjoy!

The nest is almost empty, so I decided to go and get my motorcycle license again after a 20 year hiatus, and found this slighty used jem with stock ABS brakes and plenty of muscle. Can't wait to have it delivered tomorrow.
New 2021 Indian Scout.

248671731_1296565207460631_4603475531087610287_n.jpg
Merry freakin' Xmas! Sweet ride.

Reactions: midtnvol2
I get the itch every so often. Its not my ability I'm worried about. It's the ability of others (which is severely lacking)
Yep. I rode from age 15 to 24. Had a few close calls and decided it wasn't worth it. People just do not look for motorcycles. I miss it dearly. Been riding since I was 5 years old. I will definitely attribute riding motorcycles to my perfect driving record at age 32. Never once filed an insurance claim. If you don't ride defensively with your head on a swivel, you die.

Yep. I rode from age 15 to 24. Had a few close calls and decided it wasn't worth it. People just do not look for motorcycles. I miss it dearly. Been riding since I was 5 years old. I will definitely attribute riding motorcycles to my perfect driving record at age 32. Never once filed an insurance claim. If you don't ride defensively with your head on a swivel, you die.
I rode from 21 to 36.

I agree that you have to drive your car and ride defensively. Wear the appropriate safety gear, don’t ride stupid. I was amazed during the riders course how much more knowledge there is out now on safety maneuvers and techniques to use now than there was when I first started back as a teenager.

My wife discovered a never-been-worn pair of Saucony Oasis shoes in her size at Goodwill and bought them for $5.50. She said that she browses the store every time she drops something off and suggested I start doing the same.

Reactions: YankeeVol
So I have had the scout out for 3 rides now since delivery last Saturday. I can say I am lovin’ it. So far I am really glad I went for a bike with abs breaks, if I mess up a little I’m ok with the abs system. We are still getting to know each other but so far the power is nice.

So you got a vacuum for her birthday and Costco food court for dinner? That is two pretty bold moves right there. I don’t know whether to congratulate you or offer my sympathies for what's to come

Yeah, I thought about that for a week but she was actually happy with the vacuum. Plus, she did get to design everything but the master shower in the house we just built. I did tell her about reservations tomorrow prior to giving her the vacuum though.

Yeah, I thought about that for a week but she was actually happy with the vacuum. Plus, she did get to design everything but the master shower in the house we just built. I did tell her about reservations tomorrow prior to giving her the vacuum though.
Well played, I will probably contact you before my wife's birthday for more advice

Reactions: tntar heel
My low back has been really bothering me lately. Hopefully this thing will helpView attachment 418414
Reporting back after first day of usage. I used once in the morning and once at night for 5 minutes. Really stretched out my low back. Typically, my back is super stiff/sore when I get out of bed. Today, I have marked improvement already when I got up. I’m going to try to use this thing religiously.

VN Store

Back