The Last Thing You Purchased II

Getting into hunting..just bought a Savage High Country 30-06. Grabbing some optics tomorrow if I can find something good..and ammo (lol just kidding I wont find any ammo).
View attachment 397217
Nice gun. I dont know what your looking to spend on optics, but if your like me I have a budget. I'm a fan of Swift scopes.

We looked at that on but wife didn't like that the ice dispenser stuck out. She seemed to think I would break it off some how. Shes probably right though.
We have an ice maker too. The ice maker in the fridge won’t get used much. But try and buy a fridge without one. The quality goes way down in the models that don’t have and ice maker

Reactions: tntar heel
A amazing brownie at The Good Life restaurant.
The brownie had hot fudge on the brownie, and also vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup on the sides.

Just bought this water feature this morning delivery in Jan. We're doing a complete remodel of the back and side yards. This is the center piece for the backyard.
What material is it? Looks like concrete?
OTOH, the seams on the corners look like a composite material. It is attractive.

It's concrete and weights 486 pounds. It's the Austin fountain from Campania.
Wow, even in pieces that's going to be heavy. I hope the vendor is installing it.

Here is our fountain except we never hooked it up, and use it as a bird bath. We've had it about 30 years, and bought very used. Bench is about 30 years old.20211029_124456.jpg

Last edited:

VN Store

Back