The Last Thing You Purchased II

unit_photo_201908120751007097135220.jpg

The house I'm in the process of closing on... out in the country, open spaces and large back yard to enjoy.
Spent the day running loads with the new trailer to the storage units... a lot of work!!
KPuQPFa.jpg
Damn dude that’s awesome

Reactions: VolNExile
Six pack of Bud and a pint of Evan Williams...

and yes, I'm saving that six pack ring to strangle sea turtles. 🤙🤘

WP_20191001_00_57_33_Pro.jpg

So you bought bad beer, bad bourbon, and you're bragging about polluting the ocean.

Just to be clear.

To be clear, it was a joke, didn't think blue font was necessary in "the pub". Grow a funny bone. I've been trying to get my boss to stop using plastic straws at the restaurant I work at in a beach town.

Even more clarity, have you ever heard the saying "don't yuck someone else's yum"? It's a good rule of thumb, especially on the internet.

To be clear, it was a joke, didn't think blue font was necessary in "the pub". Grow a funny bone. I've been trying to get my boss to stop using plastic straws at the restaurant I work at in a beach town.

Even more clarity, have you ever heard the saying "don't yuck someone else's yum"? It's a good rule of thumb, especially on the internet.
I thought both posts were meant to be sarcastic. You saying I was wrong about Aavoxx? Or did you miss it.
The problem with sarcasm. Especially when written.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I thought both posts were meant to be sarcastic. You saying I was wrong about Aavoxx? Or did you miss it.
The problem with sarcasm. Especially when written.

Also, like, he should consider his broader audience on this board.

VN Store

Back