The Last Thing You Purchased II

I had to check my Amazon account, but I bought one of these for my wife because she's been painting the front porch (after finishing the back screened porch!). And no, she's not my doormat.

717X1WarwcL._SL1001_.jpg

Reactions: MAD
What's that itty bitty pipe in the background?
It's the pipeline that carries water from the Apalachia Dam to the Apalachia Powerhouse. I think it's around 8 miles long and all underground except for this location on Turtletown Creek. Pretty cool place to see if you have a bike or a 4WD.

Reactions: Tin Man
My son swims in FL and always wears his UT hoodie when it's cold so his coach nicknamed him Tennessee. Got him these for practice. Just like the UT guy on ninja warrior wears SpeedoNinja-v1__84516.1535765820.1280.1280.jpg

I bought my wife floor tickets for her and a friend to see Motley Crue and Def Leppard next July in Dallas.

Here's the funny thing. Def Leppard's drummer has 1 arm and Motley Crue's drummer (Tommy Lee) has 3 legs...

Reactions: goldenvol
I bought my wife floor tickets for her and a friend to see Motley Crue and Def Leppard next July in Dallas.

Here's the funny thing. Def Leppard's drummer has 1 arm and Motley Crue's drummer (Tommy Lee) has 3 legs...
hqdefault.jpg

81W%2BQNuBQKL._UX679_.jpg

Needed a new carry-on qualified backpack. Admittedly, it's not orange, but, I got it at a great price. It's a better pack than the ones available in orange.

Wanted to see if I liked a smart watch and found this on sale for $70. With a try FTW4019_main.jpeg

VN Store

Back