The Last Thing You Purchased II

tuff-shed-tucson-tiny-homes-installation-home-depot-storage-sheds-inside-x-gas-road-east-az.jpg

Doodle mix of some kind. The mom is (supposedly) half golden doodle and half poodle and the dad is (supposedly) full poodle.

F2b if I recall correctly.

Are the parents full sized dogs or was there miniature poodle in the line? Do you know the weight of the parents?

How old? Do parents shed much?

F2b if I recall correctly.

Are the parents full sized dogs or was there miniature poodle in the line? Do you know the weight of the parents?

How old? Do parents shed much?
Parents each weigh about 40 lbs so there is a mini on both sides. She was born Sept 6. Parents shed almost nothing according to the seller.

Parents each weigh about 40 lbs so there is a mini on both sides. She was born Sept 6. Parents shed almost nothing according to the seller.
Good looking dog. Nice color. If you are going to have one in the house non-shedding is a real plus.
There is a goldendoodle in the neighborhood that I run across pretty often while walking. The Poodle part makes for a cautious dog. It took the one I see quite a while to warm up to me,

My coffee maker died yesterday so I had too go get another one. Not having coffee was not an option.
We had a ninja coffee bar. Now we have a new ninja coffee bar. Lol4B201704-81DA-4014-BB6C-F2EB09451676.jpeg

Reactions: Tin Man and MAD

VN Store

Back