The Lane Kiffin Thread

Kiffin: Yes or No

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lol. Man watch football Just because he left doesn’t mean he will do it again I guess if you left a job we should say same about you correct??

A lot, and I mean a lot, of successful corporations have that policy. Why on earth would we want to go with this unreliable guy who’s ready to throw OM aside so he could come here? Hell he’d leave us next year for Florida, Miami , FSU, UCLA (Lana & kids). This clown can coach offense but he has more baggage than American Airlines. We can’t afford another duck up when other coaches as good may be available

A lot, and I mean a lot, of successful corporations have that policy. Why on earth would we want to go with this unreliable guy who’s ready to throw OM aside so he could come here? Hell he’d leave us next year for Florida, Miami , FSU, UCLA (Lana & kids). This clown can coach offense but he has more baggage than American Airlines. We can’t afford another duck up when other coaches as good may be available
Let me preface with this I completely trust the new AD White will hire the best man for job I have no doubt
your trust factor is very very very low and believe me I get it but there are many ways to make it so that he won’t want to leave mainly in contract terms have a major major buyout but to say we don’t want him is definitely incorrect we want him and need him here. That’s not to say we will get him

My guy says LK is banging Leigh Ann and Collins Tuohy. No way he’s leaving.

Folks, my God, wake up!! If a person flakes out on you one time you remove those people from the equation that is your life and/or football program.. Makes me wonder about a lot of you dudes that you would willingly support the idiot that walked out on you in the middle of the night for something more appealing

Hugh Freeze til it aint

Reactions: 08Vol
It wouldn’t be good seeing him do the exact same thing to ole miss that he did to us. That being said, I’d support it if they can get him. Seems like a long shot though.[/QUOTE.

And then he will do it to us again as soon as Mullen or smart or Saban creates an opening. Always looking to trade up. No thanks!

Reactions: 08Vol
The following FBS schools have hired head coaches since Kiffin was fired from USC:

Florida , Nebraska, Michigan , Wisconsin , Pitt, Kansas, Oregon St, SMU, Troy, Buffalo , UNLV, Tulsa, Colorado St, Houston , South Carolina , Missouri , Georgia , Illinois , Maryland , Minnesota , Miami, USC, Virginia Tech, Syracuse , Virginia , Iowa St, Memphis, BYU, Bowling Green, Toledo, East Carolina, Hawaii , North Texas, UCF, ULM, Tulane, Georgia Southern, UTSA, Southern Miss, Baylor, Cal, Cincinnati , Connecticut, FIU, Fresno St, Georgia St, Indiana , LSU, Nevada, Oregon , Purdue, San Jose St, USF, Temple, Texas, WKU, Western Michigan, Kent St, ULL, South Alabama , UTEP, Arkansas , Florida St, Rice, Arizona St, Nebraska , Texas A&M, Mississippi St, UCLA, Akron, Appalachian St, Kansas St, Utah St, Georgia Tech, Liberty, Colorado, Ohio St, Charlotte , Louisville , Umass , Central Michigan , Texas Tech, Texas St, North Carolina

If I missed any, my apologies, but I left us out intentionally. At any rate, each one of these schools have had the opportunity to hire the one of a kind offensive juggernaut that we are discussing with spirited debate. Some of them have even had more than one bite of the coaching search apple during this time, and some of them have been great cultural fits, like his alma mater. This many hires were made between his firing at USC him accepting the Ole Miss job. The vast majority of them never gave him a look, and the others only kicked the tires with passing interest. He had to take a lowly FAU gig, followed up by what many of his supporters refer to a less than stellar destination in Oxford. Why is it that all of these programs passed on him? The fan bases sure as hell weren’t trending on Twitter pining for him to go there. This place is the only program in America that considers him a savior and I’ll never understand this phenomena. It’s the damndest thing I’ve ever seen.

on one condition

RackMultipart.3507.0_original.jpg
Must have been."nippy" that day.

Reactions: N.ohio vol
Yes, Kiffin. Let's start that old chestnut up. Lane Kiffin, because Tennessee fans lust for mediocrity. Lane Kiffin is a LOSER. He doesn't win. He's never won. Let's stop grasping for whichever twig is presented and wait until we can grab hold of an honest to God root, coming from a mighty tree! Or we could continue to follow the path of irrelevance.
He's (66-39) in 3 seasons at FAU he went (26-13) and 2 C-USA Championships.

The guy wins, recruits, has exciting offense's and puts butts in seats!

Reactions: norriscraftbasser

VN Store

Back