The Lane Kiffin Thread

Kiffin: Yes or No

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just think back to UGA game. Game planning by Kiffin and Chaney, rolling Crompton out in a bootleg package which was something they had not done previously. That’s coaching with less but finding a way to win and win big.
Damn straight!!

Reactions: Majors
Pretty sure White would have to Google Crompton to find out who he was - so I doubt his opinion will have much weight

Another crap job that Fulmer and the staff made.

I'd go with Kiffin and I'm sure DW knows his high powered offensive, but DW is not up to having to babysit (twitter monitoring) his head football coach

"“I don’t even want to be interviewing someone if I have questions about (their character),” White said. “(I will) make sure the person we are are bringing in to run our program is going to it the right way, is going to do right by these kids and is going to have an aggressive vision to get us highly competitive.” "
White

Not looking good for the Lane Train. But yeah, I could get onboard.

This is all for naught. You don’t deliberately use the word integrity as many times as these people did as part of their production, and then walk down the hall and call Lane Kiffin. I’m sure most of that was aimed at the people who want Hugh Freeze. But what I said still holds true.
The democrats and media are doing precisely that with the new POTUS. Crazier things have happened than Lane Kiffin coming back.

Reactions: IndependentVol
I believe in second chances. Lane comes back and lifts Tennessee out of the ashes. This could be Kiffins redemption. I say give him a chance.
Yeah, I like it. Greatness typically has its own unique path. Just because this isn’t “normally” done doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be. And there are ways to make sure we’re protected, including NCAA issues that arise with him and any off field shenanigans. Having an ironclad exit clause also goes without say in case he decides he wants to try the NFL ever again which I can’t imagine he would.

Also, we know Ole Miss isn’t his forever home. Aside from the fact that it’s not a program he can EVER win a title with, it’s Oxford for crying out loud. The best part of Oxford is the part he can’t participate in anyway...sundresses in the grove.

Reactions: Mccage
"“I don’t even want to be interviewing someone if I have questions about (their character),” White said. “(I will) make sure the person we are are bringing in to run our program is going to it the right way, is going to do right by these kids and is going to have an aggressive vision to get us highly competitive.” "
White

Not looking good for the Lane Train. But yeah, I could get onboard.
Nothing negative about Lane Train. That was directed towards Freeze. Again Ole Miss hired Kiffin.

Reactions: IndependentVol

VN Store

Back