The Lane Kiffin Thread

Kiffin: Yes or No

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
So , we really need a coach that averages 6 wins a year and everywhere he's been except one has had ncaa sactions. Sounds great sign him up, please go check his records and pay attention to how long he stays at each location
How's about you support the guy you want and I won't complain to you about it

I would absolutely hate it but I'd still support Tennessee no matter what.

Exactly.

There has to be a price for blowing us off like he did. If we'll rehire folks that leave us like he did, what's to keep other coaches from doing that?

I don't trust Kiffin one bit. My guess is he's putting feelers out so he can get more money from Ole Piss and so he can say he blew us off again. Why give him the chance to humiliate us again?

Reactions: Big Al Orange
OGC.29b61848d6bdcac18bdfa0ba3bc04c7a
Kiffin's good-bye video..

I pray to God kiffin gets the job, we need someone.who knows how to win... Not anymone who hasn't been a head coach or who has only been a coordinator.. we've seen where that has gotten us..

What on Kiffin’s resume’ shows he knows how to win. He’s barely over .600

Hell no on a Kiffin return to UT. He had his chance here and he bailed. That's how much the UT job means to him.

Dr Pepper = BBQ water
I love Dr Pepper and Pibbxtra so I'm not sure if this is a pro Dr Pepper post or an anti Dr Pepper post... I'm going to assume anti but I'm not going to call you an idiot if you don't like Dr pepper 😂

I think it would be hard for him to recruit here if he does the exact same thing to Ole Miss as he did to Tennessee several years ago. I don’t think he will be an option.

Reactions: SockeyeVol
What on Kiffin’s resume’ shows he knows how to win. He’s barely over .600
Well we had a winning record here, I'm not sure what his record when USC was on sanctions, his offense was pretty unstoppable with Alabama, but who hasn't done that, did pretty darn good at FAU, and he was the only one that was close to beat in Bama last year and he did it at ole Miss,

Pretty sure White would have to Google Crompton to find out who he was - so I doubt his opinion will have much weight

VN Store

Back