The Kerry Blackshear Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulkerson is a rising junior. That's usually when players come into their own. He's clearly got the motor and desire. He's shown some skills as well. I think he turns into a solid player for us these next 2 years. Pember? No clue what we have in him. Way too early to tell.
Pember is a real wildcard. Could be intriguing if he gains significant strength based on his history alone.

Reactions: sccshortstop
If he decides to be here he'll commit. We'll most likely get a decision tomorrow, or the day after that, or the day after that, or the day after that, or the day after that or.....................
And I steak my repetition on it.

If he decides to be here he'll commit. We'll most likely get a decision tomorrow, or the day after that, or the day after that, or the day after that, or the day after that or.....................

the day after that

The longer this goes on, the worse it is for us. Either he loved us enough to commit, or he didn't. The fact he hasn't pulled the trigger leaves me concerned he is unsure if we offer him the best opportunity. The more time that passes from his visit here, the more time he has to contemplate going back to VT and letting everyone from Blacksburg talk sweet things in his ear.

Blackshear will be the most hated player in college basketball this coming year since Marshal Henderson.

If he comes here, that might be accurate for the KY fans.
If he returns to VT, I think everyone will move on. They probably don't even play any of the other schools he's considering.

A lot of the fans on Rupp Rafters act like it's Blackshear's duty to win them a championship. They're projecting their personal goals on to Blackshear, as if every recruit views his life and basketball through the same prism as the KY fans.

It's not at all unreasonable for transfers to take all visits, gather information, get with their advisors and analyze it all, and then make a well informed decision. Even if he picks a team now, it isn't a binding decision.

Basilio said today that he thinks Blackshear would take the spot of Kent instead of Burns. He said something about the inner circle of Burns pushing back at Barnes on the idea of Burns being forced out now. I can't recall to what extent the part about the inner circle was being reported as a fact instead of just a rumor.

A lot of the fans on Rupp Rafters act like it's Blackshear's duty to win them a championship. They're projecting their personal goals on to Blackshear, as if every recruit views his life and basketball through the same prism as the KY fans.

Some of ya'll let these wild Kentucky fans get in your head too much. Can people just enjoy sports without obsessing what team or fanbase 'x' is doing?

Reactions: CAVPUT
And I steak my repetition on it.
We talking filet mignon or sirloin?

Reactions: jp1
It's not at all unreasonable for transfers to take all visits, gather information, get with their advisors and analyze it all, and then make a well informed decision. Even if he picks a team now, it isn't a binding decision.
It’s unreasonable to my timeline. I need an answer now so I can gloat at the office tomorrow. That’s all that really matters. For me to tell the insufferable KY fans in my team to suck it.

He said something about the inner circle of Burns pushing back at Barnes on the idea of Burns being forced out now.

Springfield_Republican_Party.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back