The Kerry Blackshear Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pack it up guys, get your booms ready, and prepare for national championship...because the GREAT Ben Stancliff just said on Twitter that he expects Blackshear to announce he is a Vol tonight and we all know he's never wrong.

If Blackshear announces tonight does Ben’s mom let him out of the basement as a reward.

Pack it up guys, get your booms ready, and prepare for national championship...because the GREAT Ben Stancliff just said on Twitter that he expects Blackshear to announce he is a Vol tonight and we all know he's never wrong.

He’s claiming Rob Lewis said that people at Tennessee expect Blackshear to announce tonight. I don’t have VQ so can’t confirm.

Alex1118 on Volquest who is very connected with the mens bball news just gave a good emoji sign for Kerry Blackshear.

From a different poster on Volquest: Was just eating at Dead End BBQ about an hour ago. Coach Barnes was there with Chris Low, Tony White, and Jayson Swain. They all had finished eating and were sitting around talking when Coach Barnes got a phone call and left abruptly. Possibly news on Blackshear?!?!

Quote Reply

Report Edit

I saw this, too. I just honestly think it's pure coincidence and not anything more than that. That phone call could literally have been anything, including Mrs. Barnes checking in to see if the Deacon will be home in time for bible study.

I just thought it was funny that the VQ guy was probably telling the truth. Means nothing on Blackshear.

Can confirm Barnes had lunch with CLow and Swain. Don't know about that phone call, but they definitely were having lunch today.

I have no inside info other than that lol not an insider here

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Can confirm Barnes had lunch with CLow and Swain. Don't know about that phone call, but they definitely were having lunch today.

I have no inside info other than that lol not an insider here
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back