The Kerry Blackshear Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fwiw a Florida mod who is pretty solid, but could his info on this be wrong, sure...is saying that he’s been told it’s between Florida and Tennessee.

TIFWIW
Hmm, we’ve heard...
between UK and Vols, returning to VT and Vols, now Florida and Vols. What’s the common denominator here 🧐

Who is this guy?
He’s out of Chattanooga I believe, works in the media down there...he’s been posting about Blackshear for about 2 months and has claimed to be close to someone close to Blackshear...he’s not ever posted anything ground breaking but seems to always have decent info on the topic.

He’s out of Chattanooga I believe, works in the media down there...he’s been posting about Blackshear for about 2 months and has claimed to be close to someone close to Blackshear...he’s not ever posted anything ground breaking but seems to always have decent info on the topic.
Thanks. So he's not a UT homer is he?

He's relatively new on the scene. He was also pushing the Jeff Walz and Lady Vols rumors before Holly was fired.

Yeah, Gene Henley has some good chops. He took over as the Times Free Press guy earlier this year I believe. Might've been late last year. Either way, he's been in Knox for a little now and has been a report longer than that.

Reactions: TC 83

It's absolute insanity how just about every media member has an entirely different take on the KBJ decision. I guess kudos to KBJ for keeping people guessing, but it's also become an absolute circus at this point. I'm ready for it to just be done, we we can lick our wounds and move on.

Yeah, Gene Henley has some good chops. He took over as the Times Free Press guy earlier this year I believe. Might've been late last year. Either way, he's been in Knox for a little now and has been a report longer than that.
He was also a pretty good basketball player back in the day at Cleveland High School. I would think he's got some legit sources.

Reactions: AngryButchJones
Basilio is right more than he is wrong. He is entertaining and does not bow to the UT admin. I'd rather listen to him and his on-air buddies than someone paying slobbering homage to Fulmer for two hours every day.

But hey, whatever entertains you. In the end, it's a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back