The Impeachment Thread

They have proven that he attempted to bribe a foreign leader by withholding congressionally approved funds in exchange for a publicly announced investigation into his biggest rival in the 2020 election and then attempted to cover up the bribery by obstructing congress.

😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

Reactions: StarRaider
They have proven that he attempted to bribe a foreign leader by withholding congressionally approved funds in exchange for a publicly announced investigation into his biggest rival in the 2020 election and then attempted to cover up the bribery by obstructing congress.

That's pure left-wing Schitt propaganda lies that you believe which is false information spun to make it seem true.
Adam Schitt is the great mind manipulator making things up that sound like it's actually true but isn't at all.

Reactions: AM64
Dems have presented a circumstantial case that suggests there could have been a QPQ. "Could have" doesn't equal fact. Personally, without a link to Trump actually saying that, and with Zelinsky saying he felt no such pressure, I don't see enough to "prove" anything. Then you face the argument of if it even rises to impeachment, which IMO it doesn't based on the acts of past Presidents. Dems are going to argue they've "proven" something based on feels and feels alone. They've abandoned rationality in favor of giving in to the Trump hate. And they're perfectly justified in not liking the guy. But they're not justified in letting that rage push them into this irrational behavior. There is no case for actual impeachment here.

If you want him out of office, beat him in 2020.

Hahahahaha! You are so clueless, lol! The republican defense to this is going to be nothing more than a clown show at best. They literally have no defense. They can't defend the indefensible. Trump's defense team will only stand up there and repeat the same dumba** drivel and talking points Trump and his sheeple spout off on a daily basis, "the call was perfect", "there was no crime", "it's a witch hunt", etc.
Oh well, at least I’d listen to them round and round, besides shiffty pencil ✏️ spewing the same stuff over and over.🤷‍♂️😳😂✏️

No they haven't.
I think they have. It just doesn’t rise to a reason to remove a president. Censure? Sure.
edit:
just read your post. Yes it’s circumstantial. But that is evidence by definition. And I think anyone with a brain knows if witnesses were called we would all agree he did this. And yes I am in the camp that if the House wanted witnesses then they should have fought Trump in court. Not try to blame the senate for them not doing their job for them.

I think they have. It just doesn’t rise to a reason to remove a president. Censure? Sure.
Without Zelinsky, I don't think they have. No one can say they heard Trump actually demand a QPQ. Even if circumstantial evidence suggests it, it doesn't prove it.

Dems have presented a circumstantial case that suggests there could have been a QPQ. "Could have" doesn't equal fact. Personally, without a link to Trump actually saying that, and with Zelinsky saying he felt no such pressure, I don't see enough to "prove" anything. Then you face the argument of if it even rises to impeachment, which IMO it doesn't based on the acts of past Presidents. Dems are going to argue they've "proven" something based on feels and feels alone. They've abandoned rationality in favor of giving in to the Trump hate. And they're perfectly justified in not liking the guy. But they're not justified in letting that rage push them into this irrational behavior. There is no case for actual impeachment here.

If you want him out of office, beat him in 2020.

That’s the thing. Shifty iterated many times he doesn’t trust the 2020 election because he knows they can’t win. This is their only hope.

Senate Impeachment Trial Bored Republican and Democrat Senators Alike

The Democrat House impeachment managers on Friday concluded a third day of opening arguments, with evidence suggesting that, so far, impeachment has been boring Republicans, Democrats, and journalists alike.

Adam-Schiff-coup-Senate-TV-via-Getty-640x480.jpg

The Senate impeachment trial began on Wednesday, after what was already a long day on Tuesday when Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer forced a long series of amendments that lasted beyond 1:00 a.m. on the resolution setting the rules for the trial.

Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Jim Risch (R-RI) was the only one seen nodding off on Tuesday, but multiple senators were visibly tired on Wednesday, with both Republicans and Democrat senators caught appearing to be sleeping.

Within the first hour on Wednesday, Senate Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Mark Warner (D-VA) was seen leaning on his right arm with a hand covering his eyes, according to the Associated Press.

“He stayed that way for around 20 minutes, then shifted to rest his chin in the same hand, eyes closed, for about five more minutes,” the AP reported.

Also caught appearing to nod off was 2020 presidential candidate Bernie Sanders (I-VT), according to Courthouse News:

The AP reported that the Democrat House impeachment managers “relied on the same loops of videotaped testimony.”​

Yahoo reported that other senators were seen passing notes and doing crossword puzzles.
Senate Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) left early.
Dianne Feinstein left early?? 😂😂😳She is one of the main ones that wants Trump gone. Feel the bern asleep in his chair.🤣😅😇

Do you honestly believe he did not do that?
I believe it hasn't been proven. The Dem argument has most been he's capable of doing it. Being capable doesn't mean he did. But even if he did, I don't think it rises to impeachment.

But to answer your question more clearly, I believe it's probable he did it.

They just spent 3 days laying it out beyond any reasonable doubt.

Lol. You’re off your rocker. They repeated the same bs for 3 days and haven’t proven a damn thing. Schitt said it himself, they can’t trust the people come November 2020 which means he knows they can’t win. These continual shams are the only hope they have and it’s not working.

They just spent 3 days laying it out beyond any reasonable doubt.
Not beyond any reasonable doubt. That's your emotions talking.

And I don't consider worse than anything Clinton did. Clinton's administration illegally possessed hundreds of FBI files on Republicans. Are you going to honestly tell me that wasn't about getting a political advantage? But then they claimed "oops, we made a mistake" when caught and nothing came of it.

Reactions: AM64 and volfanhill
Lol. You’re off your rocker. They repeated the same bs for 3 days and haven’t proven a damn thing. Schitt said it himself, they can’t trust the people come November 2020 which means he knows they can’t win. These continual shams are the only hope they have and it’s not working.
I got your back on that one. He did say it. I watched some of it, and I was able to catch that part, along with your heads will be on a pike.

Ole Weezer saiid that he overlooks me, but that’s ok Weezer, I’ll have to tell you, are you ready for some Trump lawyers?

Ole Weezer saiid that he overlooks me, but that’s ok Weezer, I’ll have to tell you, are you ready for some Trump lawyers?
It's not personal. I just remember you can be a little over the top. That's fun in the RF. Not as much in the PF. But you keep doing you.

Well when you predict civil wars you will be overlooked.
Well, we still have to be careful, because if something happens to Trump, then you are going to have 100 million citizens mad as heck. Not saying it will be, but Virginia and other citizens across the U.S. has had it with the demos. Mr. Northam could have started something, but we got lucky with no violence as well.

VN Store

Back