The Impeachment Thread

It's kind of the opposite of that. She was supporting and advancing the official US foreign policy, and questioned the wisdom and legitimacy of a secret hidden policy that was never officially communicated to her, but was whispered about between crazy personnel lawyers and shady figures not around the periphery of the Ukrainian government.
If anything, her actions were heroic; which would be a complete negative on Trump's ledger.

POTUS’ policy is official US foreign policy. Her opinions do not matter.

It's kind of the opposite of that. She was supporting and advancing the official US foreign policy, and questioned the wisdom and legitimacy of a secret hidden policy that was never officially communicated to her, but was whispered about between crazy personnel lawyers and shady figures not around the periphery of the Ukrainian government.
If anything, her actions were heroic; which would be a complete negative on Trump's ledger.

Her actions were NOT heroic but if anything she is a traitor to her Country. She was an Obama appointee & a Democratic holdover who was bound & determined to fight Trump's idea of his foreign policy making. She did not support Trump or his policies Luther and had said things really bad about her Boss...Trump ....she didn't want to comply with Trump her boss......you're FIRED is what was left to do.

Reactions: AM64 and VolnJC

“It was great that you were the first one to tell me she was a bad ambassador because I agree·with you 100%. Her attitude towards me was far from the best as she admired the previous President and she was on his side. She would not accept me as the new President well enough”
—President Zelensky in the “transcript”

LOL......That's just more lies & made up BS. Trump said last night, in an interview on Laura Ingraham's Show of which you do not watch and therefor you will never learn anything .....Trump said he told all his lawyers to just speak the TRUTH to what happen & let the chips fall where they may fall. Believe it or not.

POTUS’ policy is official US foreign policy. Her opinions do not matter.
We've been through this before. It's just another one of your incorrect blanket statements.
If the POTUS's secret back channel foreign policy is to bribe a foreign leader to illegally interfere with a US election, it is NOT official US policy and an Ambassador's duty would be anything but carrying out the POTUS's wishes.

We've been through this before. It's just another one of your incorrect blanket statements.
If the POTUS's secret back channel foreign policy is to bribe a foreign leader to illegally interfere with a US election, it is NOT official US policy and an Ambassador's duty would be anything but carrying out the POTUS's wishes.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts you might have a point.

You do realize POTUS sets that policy , can change it any time , for any reason and he is also her boss . Anytime he thinks she isn’t doing her job “ according to him “ , he can recall her and send her packing . This whole grey area crap is for lawyers and used car salesmen .

You do realize POTUS sets that policy , can change it any time , for any reason and he is also her boss . Anytime he thinks she isn’t doing her job “ according to him “ , he can recall her and send her packing . This whole grey area crap is for lawyers and used car salesmen .

Don’t disrespect used car salesmen by comparing them to lawyers.

Don’t disrespect used car salesmen by comparing them to lawyers.

Luthers hatred for Trump is messing with his mind . It’s almost like because it’s Trump he shouldn’t be allowed to have the power ALL other presidents have had . It’s really interesting to watch him dance around basic and simple facts .

And if his policy is bribery and her refusal is appropriate he can be impeached and thrown out of office.

Luthers hatred for Trump is messing with his mind . It’s almost like because it’s Trump he shouldn’t be allowed to have the power ALL other presidents have had . It’s really interesting to watch him dance around basic and simple facts .
He's got the same power, he's just abusing it.
It's that whole pesky checks and balances thing..........darn those framers.
Trump is just lucky that he has his followers marching in lock step.

He's got the same power, he's just abusing it.
It's that whole pesky checks and balances thing..........darn those framers.
Trump is just lucky that he has his followers marching in lock step.

That first part hurt didn’t it ? According to your boy Nadler , Trump doesn’t need luck . He’s a dictator . They just beat , imprison and kill people until they get their way . Smh

Reactions: AM64
POTUS sets the policy Luther , it really is that simple . I don’t even know why you are trying to argue this fact .
Whose arguing it? If his policy is bribery, she is right to not carry it out.
If his policy is bribery, he should be (and luckily was) impeached.
He sets policy (within legal limits - as determined by congress). Pesky checks and balances.
I don't see what is so difficult about that....it's really simple.

He sets policy (within legal limits - as determined by congress). Pesky checks and balances.

When he gets charged with bribery and removed for it , you’ll have a case . Until then it’s just your subjective opinion. We are know what our subjective opinions are worth .

That first part hurt didn’t it ? According to your boy Nadler , Trump doesn’t need luck . He’s a dictator . They just beat , imprison and kill people until they get their way . Smh
Hurt? The fact he has the same power?? Not at all.
What hurts is the mere fact that he is president.
And then the whole abuse of power of thing is sort of salt in the wound.

LOL......That's just more lies & made up BS. Trump said last night, in an interview on Laura Ingraham's Show of which you do not watch and therefor you will never learn anything .....Trump said he told all his lawyers to just speak the TRUTH to what happen & let the chips fall where they may fall. Believe it or not.

Fun fact: There's usually a 50/50 chance that whenever Trump says he said X, he did not say X.

There’s more proof Obama foisted policy with bribes than Trump. For the sake of turning you idiots into dodo birds, I’d find solace in Trump being POTUS for more than two terms.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and hog88
Hurt? The fact he has the same power?? Not at all.
What hurts is the mere fact that he is president.
And then the whole abuse of power of thing is sort of salt in the wound.

If he has the same power to ( set , change , create ) foreign policy , he also has the power to determine her job performance and if she’s doing what he thinks she should . No grey area .

When he gets charged with bribery and removed for it , you’ll have a case . Until then it’s just your subjective opinion. We are know what our subjective opinions are worth .
He is currently being tried for it and the evidence is overwhelming.......
and that's with him blocking all first hand witnesses and pertinent documentation.
Come on, you have to see the truth.
The right's desire to cover for Trump in the face of all that is obvious is just so incredibly bizarre - and a tad weird.

Fun fact: There's usually a 50/50 chance that whenever Trump says he said X, he did not say X.

I wish when I hear Pelosi , Schiff Nadler or Maxiene giving a speech I felt like those same odds were in play . I normally just assume it’s 80/20 lies or word play .

He is currently being tried for it and the evidence is overwhelming.......
and that's with him blocking all first hand witnesses and pertinent documentation.
Come on, you have to see the truth.
The right's desire to cover for Trump in the face of all that is obvious is just so incredibly bizarre - and a tad weird.

Wrong .. no bribery charges have been brought against him and we all know why that is .

He wasn't impeached for bribery. He was impeached for solicitation of foreign interference in the 2020 election, and then obstructing the inquiry to look into it.

And, as I'm not sure you understand the definition of impeachment, it's an accusation, an indictment by the house. It's not a conviction. That's the senate's job. I would bet money he's never convicted by the senate.

It seems to be you that doesn't like those "pesky checks and balances".

And, by the way, speaking of knowing definitions and things that really shouldn't be that difficult... Really simple things...

*Whose arguing it? If his policy is bribery, she is right to not carry it out.
Who's the one whose writing makes them look uneducated?

I don't see what's so difficult in knowing the definitions of second grade vocabulary. It really should be fairly simple.

VN Store

Back