The Impeachment Thread

exasperated.gif
They are. As are most of the republicans, but they are just willing to let political self-interest outweigh their legitimate concerns.
It just so happens that with the dems., their political self interests align with their legitimate concerns.

Just picture it this way. A parent (senate republicans), a tyrannical toddler (dims), and by mischance a stroll down the candy aisle in the grocery (anyplace covered by the media). You know what's gonna happen, and you know the left's rules on "child abuse". Any move to hold the line will make headlines ... not favoring the parent.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Strong arming a foreign nation into ginning up an investigation against a domestic political rival? I don't think that happens egregiously but I do agree it's not impeachable. The crimes usually occur in the cover up, just ask Bruce Pearl.
Strong arm? Maybe at Planet Fitness.

Selective hell. I'm cynical of all politicians and government at every level.
That's the very definition of selective. (now do corporate America, religion, and the human race) But thanks for confirming. And remember, it's intertwined with your misplaced trust.

That's the very definition of selective. (now do corporate America, religion, and the human race) But thanks for confirming. And remember, it's intertwined with your misplaced trust.

If I had to rank from least cynical of to most:
1 Human race
2 Corporate America
3 Religion
4 Politicians
5 Lawyers

I don't know. I think they swore to be fair and impartial???? And some will be to a greater extent than others.

And some have already said publicly that they are read to vote for him to be removed before it started , some have stated they are not impartial . So how do any of us believe that this is in anyway not just for show and votes ?

Reactions: 37L1 and AM64
Of those three, I do think there is genuine concern about Trump and foreign policy. I do think the concern that Trump is willing to use foreign policy purely as a means to his own ends is authentic, and justified too. But no, I'm not buying all of their other high sounding rhetoric.

Edit: I think there are a lot of Republicans who feel the same way. Bolton among them.

this incident never endangered foreign policy - it was opportunism at worst. no policy decisions were being made or altered here.

Dems wouldn't give 2 craps if one of their own had done it.

And some have already said publicly that they are read to vote for him to be removed before it started , some have stated they are not impartial . So how do any of us believe that this is in anyway not just for show and votes ?
Because their political self-interest lies firmly in the hands of the American public. That's why the suppression of evidence is at the core. The right is terrified that additional evidence would increase the public pressure to go against Lord Red hat. As long as a enough of the right willingly keeps the ring in their nose, this is a relatively painless process in the short run. They are attempting to remain blind to the long term damage to their personal legacies.

Can you elaborate?

Which intelligence agency is saying otherwise?

Is it one that is back in the circle of trust? Pretty sure that they were on the outs with you Q whackos.
Can you point out where Q has been wrong?
I’ll wait.

VN Store

Back