The Impeachment Thread

Schitt wouldn’t let the Repubes call their witnesses but now he’s trying to tell the Senate how to do their job. He got his ass handed to him by Roberts yesterday about his ego.
He let them provide a list of requested witnesses. He allowed all that were actually relevant.

He allowed what he , and the majority of the house decided what they would allow . The same will be done in the senate .. and for exactly the same reasons .
Not even close.
He allowed every witness that had information pertinent to the case.
The Senate is doing the opposite.

Last edited:
Not even close.
He allowed every witness that had that had information pertinent to the case.
The Senate is doing the opposite.

It’s not that it’s close , it’s fact . The Dems control the House , they set the rules and with the majority vote , they control everything including the narrative . This is the the Senate , same same except Republicans control it . Everything else is your one sided view of what happened according to you .

Reactions: AM64
It’s not that it’s close , it’s fact . The Dems control the House , they set the rules and with the majority vote , they control everything including the narrative . This is the the Senate , same same except Republicans control it . Everything else is your one sided view of what happened according to you .
Nobody is debating the fact that the dems control the house and the repubs control the senate.
Nobody is debating the fact that having the majority lets them control the rules and procedures.
The point being debated is that the dems. used their majority to collect relevant evidence and the repubs seem to be using their majority to block the collection of relevant evidence. That's the point being debated, at least on my end.

Nobody is debating the fact that the dems control the house and the repubs control the senate.
Nobody is debating the fact that having the majority lets them control the rules and procedures.
The point being debated is that the dems. used their majority to collect relevant evidence and the repubs seem to be using their majority to block the collection of relevant evidence. That's the point being debated, at least on my end.
Could they have called the witnesses, the ones they want to call now, during their investigation?

FTR I am all for everyone testifying

VN Store

Back