The Impeachment Thread

I've never seen him on a "national news network" ergo I haven't seen him cry on a national news network.

I have seen him lose an argument with an empty chair though, Chuck seemed to win his.

You ever see chuck fake cry on MSM ?

Everything you post slants left because you believe the natural progression of society is to the left . Ergo .. bias in everything you see . I have a natural slant to the right so I have a bias also , but I freely admit that this political sh!t show is being done both ways to maximize votes and nobody that’s involved is neutral and willing to uphold their oath that they all took .
They are not all equally biased nor equally blind to their oath. However, most are more loyal to their oath than Trump is to his.

So if he is "fake" crying, wouldn't that indicate he was acting? He was channeling Clint before it was cool.

When you find Clint fake crying on MSM I’ll give it to you . Until then you are just waving your arms .

When you find Clint fake crying on MSM I’ll give it to you . Until then you are just waving your arms .

LOL.

"My dude", moving goalposts and spiking the ball while claiming victory is bush-league.

I don't gaf about eastwood or schumer, it was just notable and humorous because they both had arguments with chairs. Your need to one up me is getting the best of your sensibilities, I'm starting to worry for you. Maybe you should take some time off.

I think they are legitimately concerned with the damage that Trump is doing to the office and our nation.

exasperated.gif

No.

Does anyone believe Dems are pursuing this because they are just trying to protect the Constitution or democracy or thought this actually threatened national security?

Of those three, I do think there is genuine concern about Trump and foreign policy. I do think the concern that Trump is willing to use foreign policy purely as a means to his own ends is authentic, and justified too. But no, I'm not buying all of their other high sounding rhetoric.

Edit: I think there are a lot of Republicans who feel the same way. Bolton among them.

Stop it Luther, you're killing me with the jokes.
Every now and then I get a fleeting glimpse into the workings of the mind of a Trumper. (even the ones who deny being Trumpers)
Selective cynicism and misplaced trust seem to be two key components.

The one thing that has to happen for any of this to have relevance is to put the whistle blower on the stand as a witness. His position relative to the allegations and his position relative to determining that Trump was doing anything wrong has to be disclosed. The concept of the whistle blower is important, but it has to be something more than a leaker or someone was or thinks he was disaffected politically ... the whistle blower has to have credible evidence of wrongdoing, clear access to the fact (no second hand or hearsay), and be in a position to actually understand the implications of the supposed illegal action ... not that it violates his personal or political beliefs. Anything else and the whistle blower is impeached (yep, there are other meanings) and possibly subject to criminal charges. The right to face one's accuser is one of the base mechanisms to protect all of us from spurious accusations.

Have there been any fireworks like this yet?

I think trial by combat should be on the table.

I think you could get Joe Rogan and Michael Buffer, sell a pay per view and use the proceeds to reimburse the .gov for some of donny's green fees.

Where's the subjectivity in my post?
Why are the dems. wanting additional witnesses called and documents released?
Why are the repubs. wanting to block those witnesses and the release of the documents?
Feel free to answer each on multiple levels.

I think they are legitimately concerned with the damage that Trump is doing to the office and our nation.
LOL

Every now and then I get a fleeting glimpse into the workings of the mind of a Trumper. (even the ones who deny being Trumpers)
Selective cynicism and misplaced trust seem to be two key components.

Selective hell. I'm cynical of all politicians and government at every level.

Reactions: AM64
LOL.

"My dude", moving goalposts and spiking the ball while claiming victory is bush-league.

I don't gaf about eastwood or schumer, it was just notable and humorous because they both had arguments with chairs. Your need to one up me is getting the best of your sensibilities, I'm starting to worry for you. Maybe you should take some time off.

My dude , I just made the statement that chucky has no inner “Clint Eastwood “, then asked had you ever seen Clint fake cry on MSM . Your need to try and get cute with everything instead of just a simple answer of no is making me think you have a lack of self confidence maybe an over compensation “ issue” . I can google you some self help books if you need me to .

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

VN Store

Back