The Impeachment Thread

You can take the opposite of what he says and accept it as truth at this point. No need to fact check anymore.
I agree, as soon as he opens his mouth the lies come tumbling out. We have a fact-free POTUS with no moral or ethical compass. The unfortunate thing is that he has normalized lying, it is now acceptable behavior to his supporters.

What is to question? AD is just as crooked as the rest of Trumps lawyers, associates and cabinet. The Republican party is just more welcoming of such transients.

Was he crooked before he started defending Trump? Or just drifted over to the dark side recently?

Reactions: AM64
Does a member of Congress have to use GPO to spend tax dollars on items like pens? If so, unless this was input as a sole source vendor that $7200 was the low bid winner.

Our military has to use either GPO or their own PF&O in order to make that type of purchase, so Congress damn well should as well. If the pens went out for bid the request documents should be in the database.

I agree, as soon as he opens his mouth the lies come tumbling out. We have a fact-free POTUS with no moral or ethical compass. The unfortunate thing is that he has normalized lying, it is now acceptable behavior to his supporters.

Wow i guess it’s a good thing Trump normalized lying . now all those politicians don’t have to keep being honest , they can start lying to just like him , and their followers can keep on believing them without having to worry . That whole moral and ethical thing ... really ?

Does a member of Congress have to use GPO to spend tax dollars on items like pens? If so, unless this was input as a sole source vendor that $7200 was the low bid winner.

Our military has to use either GPO or their own PF&O in order to make that type of purchase, so Congress damn well should as well. If the pens went out for bid the request documents should be in the database.

My guess is the SOH has a "petty cash" account she has access to.

Was he crooked before he started defending Trump? Or just drifted over to the dark side recently?

I've never said Dershowitz was crooked. I don't know anyone who has. I just think that his loyalty to promoting the interests of Israel as a nation-state are dictating his politics at the moment. He correlates that to supporting Trump. And as I say, nothing wrong with that, its just an explanation for why he has been defending Trump through Mueller and now this.

I'm sure if I looked I could find a post from you about how all lawyers are crooked. So yes he was crooked before Trump.

Trump's stance on many issues related to Israel really became apparent only after he was elected. And since then he has managed to persuade many gullible people that he is sincere about it, which he's not.

Like when he didn't move the embassy out of Tell Aviv?

Oh wait nevermind

VN Store

Back