The Impeachment Thread

The numbers don't lie! Trump loves spending other people's money at an alarming rate. And he said he would eliminate the deficit - just another broken promise in a long list of broken promises.

Send this post to Nancy and when the president is acquitted here shortly we can run this back all over again

I think we all know what's going on with Dershowitz. He hasn't really hidden his agenda.

Your such a hack. I disagree with everything Dershowitz believes but to say he has an agenda is more 💩 you guys throw at the walk and hope it sticks. Are you saying that it's impossible for an adult attorney to not have voted for the President to be against impeachment? So next we can expect integrity questions character assassinations about Professor Dershowitz?

Your such a hack. I disagree with everything Dershowitz believes but to say he has an agenda is more 💩 you guys throw at the walk and hope it sticks. Are you saying that it's impossible for an adult attorney to not have voted for the President to be against impeachment? So next we can expect integrity questions character assassinations about Professor Dershowitz?
LG believes bc Dershowitz is Jewish, and Trump is pro-Israel, that he will defend the President at every turn.

VN Store

Back