The Impeachment Thread

So, we should heed the remarks of a man corrupt to the core, about another man he says is corrupt to the core.

Hmm... is Shiff corrupt? News to me. Is this because of his stupid remarks where he paraphrased what Trump said or something else?

In either case, doesn't matter. Don't shoot the messenger.

I'm not doing that, in fact I've stated on numerous occasions that I didn't believe it was an impeachable offense.

I simply find it bewildering and galacticaly hypocritical for the right to whine about lack of evidenciary testimony while openly fighting having to allow it.

There's no good excuse and the optics are terrible.

McConnell could be setting himself up with a Pyhricc victory.

Maybe we could vote no on witnesses in the bunker or the Senate

Maybe we could vote no on witnesses in the bunker or the Senate

On one hand the right wants to hide it's shenanigans, on the other many claim to have voted for trump because the deep state 'establishment' is corrupt.

I wonder how many realize that the icky feeling they're getting when they reconcile this has a name?

On one hand the right wants to hide it's shenanigans, on the other many claim to have voted for trump because the deep state 'establishment' is corrupt.

I wonder how many realize that the icky feeling they're getting when they reconcile this has a name?

So you're not going to answer the question? Got it

Which is why no one should be the least bit surprised by the continued reactions from the left.
As has been stated repeatedly on the PF, many supported Trump, at least partially, because they viewed him as a big middle finger to the left.
How has the left reacted to that middle finger Luthor?

Reactions: AM64
Hmmm. I wonder why

Imagine being so much of a journalistic hack that as a former judge she knows better, but chooses to pander to the Fox base like this anyway.

6lglkwcapic41.jpg

Lamar: "You've presented overwhelming evidence, but it's not enough to convict and remove."

Schiff: "Well, there's more we can present if you allow us to subpoena witnesses and docs. That may move the needle since you said we don't have enough."

Lamar: "Didn't you hear me!?!? I just said you presented overwhelming evidence, why do you need more?"

Have fun with that argument Lamar.

VN Store

Back