The Impeachment Thread

So you admit this is political theater and nothing more? It's a vendetta because Bill couldn't keep his penis away from a chubby intern. Again, this is just sad. Claim it's for the benefit of the country when in all actuality it's about trying to one up the other side in partisanship.
I don't think you can top Merrick Garland. But I seen enough partisan investigation from the right that did what I just laid out and not a peep from you. If you can't recognize both the clinton Impeachment and benghazi investigations for what they were and say well they did do that so it might just be fair play.

They’re trying to undo 2020 before they lose again
giphy.gif

I do not have to live silently with it.
And as I've said, I recognize the next election as the last resort. (certainly not the best or only)
Get used to winning in spite of your party's ineptness.. Your candidates are all trash, but with another 4 years, Mr Trump will save you from yourselves.

Reactions: AM64 and FLVOL69
I'm confused at your side. You claim to be for women's rights, yet mock a man who respects his wife enough to not put himself in a position for anything to be said about his faithfulness. Is he a disappointment because he doesn't cheat on her, abuse her, etc. I mean what exactly bothers you democrats so bad about this?
My jokes confuse you? I'm not sorry.

I don't think you can top Merrick Garland. But I seen enough partisan investigation from the right that did what I just laid out and not a peep from you. If you can't recognize both the clinton Impeachment and benghazi investigations for what they were and say well they did do that so it might just be fair play.
lmao

Of the three things you mention, I said I thought the GOP did Merrick Garland wrong. So that is one thing we actually agree on.

As for the Clinton impeachment, he admitted to the crimes he was impeached for yet still retained office. Bill admitted to lying under oath. That's perjury. He asked Monica to lie as well. That's obstruction. You can claim Whitewater was overboard, but the GOP had nothing to do with the sexual harassment suit that led to Clinton committing actual crimes.

As for Benghazi, American lives were lost, so you're damn right I wanted an investigation and answers. But the Obama administration was too busy trying to pass blame to give straightforward answers.

Ambassador Sonlan already testified no quid pro quo..the transcript was declassified and released.It wasn’t until the second call that he asked about looking into Burisma. The money was sent and Trump has every right to question where the money will be spent. The articles are a ****ing joke and you know it.This is a win win for Trump

Sondland was second hand info, certainly you want the truth to be set free, right? Why would anyone not want to hear from the people closest to the sitch? The ones who know the truth?

The transcript was a gray area and the money was released after trump got caught with his hands in the cookie jar. Those talking points are old and busted.

So far I still haven't heard a convincing argument to not have Pompeo and Bolton tell their truths. Just imagine the elation an exonerated GOP and Trump would have and how utterly humiliating it'd be for Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, Nadler et AL.

I mean, why wouldn't you want this? You guys should be BEGGING McConnell to call those witnesses.

That is, unless....

Reactions: Mick
Sondland was second hand info, certainly you want the truth to be set free, right? Why would anyone not want to hear from the people closest to the sitch? The ones who know the truth?

The transcript was a gray area and the money was released after trump hit caught with his hands in the cookie jar.

So far I still haven't heard a convincing argument to not have Pompeo and Bolton tell their truths. Just imagine the elation an exonerated GOP and Trump would have and how utterly humiliating it'd be for Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, Nadler et AL.

I mean, why wouldn't you want this? You guys should be BEGGING McConnell to call those witnesses.

That is, unless....

It’s all moot, no conviction and Trump wins again !

lmao

Of the three things you mention, I said I thought the GOP did Merrick Garland wrong. So that is one thing we actually agree on.

As for the Clinton impeachment, he admitted to the crimes he was impeached for yet still retained office. Bill admitted to lying under oath. That's perjury. He asked Monica to lie as well. That's obstruction. You can claim Whitewater was overboard, but the GOP had nothing to do with the sexual harassment suit that led to Clinton committing actual crimes.

As for Benghazi, American lives were lost, so you're damn right I wanted an investigation and answers. But the Obama administration was too busy trying to pass blame to give straightforward answers.
Do you think for one minute that Schumer would have gone through with letting a Republican fill that seat if the situation was reversed? You have to fight fire with fire. McConnell has learned to play hard ball with these Democrat clowns, because they will if you don't. Look at what they tried to do to Kavanaugh. Look at what they have tried to do with Trump. F*** the lowlife c***s***ers.

The transcript was a gray area and the money was released after trump got caught with his hands in the cookie jar. Those talking points are old and busted.

That is, unless....
Unless we don't GAFF?

Reactions: AM64
It’s all moot, no conviction and Trump wins again !

I mean, no one expects him to be found guilty. It was never in doubt, but it wasn't ever about that.

Wait.

DId you think people will be surprised that McConnell (who's coordinating with the WH) won't convict?

That is, unless....
It’s not the Senates job to do the Houses job for them. Your side had your chance and pissed it away. Too bad. It sure is fun now that it’s my side in charge

From a group that has been crying for months about the unfair, witch hunt, hoax sham. I'd say that you and the frog in your pocket do Gaff.
We don't GAFF because we know your game. If I was in charge, and had you (not you personally, but Democrats) down, I would step on your friggin' throat until you stopped breathing. Because, if I let you up, you would stab me in the back. Fight fire with fire Mitch, and Kevin and Devin, etc.

Bringing charges to impeach.

I'm not doing that, in fact I've stated on numerous occasions that I didn't believe it was an impeachable offense.

I simply find it bewildering and galacticaly hypocritical for the right to whine about lack of evidenciary testimony while openly fighting having to allow it.

There's no good excuse and the optics are terrible.

McConnell could be setting himself up with a Pyhricc victory.

VN Store

Back