The Hunter Biden Thread

Interesting...

“Hunter Biden’s equity fund, backed by the Communist Chinese government, and the Chinese contractor, Aviation Industry Corporation (AVIC), needed special approval for the deal from the Committee of Foreign Investment in the U.S. (CIFIUS) because Henniges produced technology with potential military use.”

So what were those requirements on FARA registration? Boy it sure seems like this qualifies. Does the Biden family need to retroactively do a FARA registration? 🤔

As much as we can all surmise that Biden Sr was selling ongoing political influence, I suspect this will all go away if it was during Joe's unemployed days. If something sticks, it'll need to be on the Ukraine quid pro quo, or foreign dealings during his office as VP.

Our suspicions and assurances aren't enough.

Wake me when it's more than we apparently have.

As much as we can all surmise that Biden Sr was selling ongoing political influence, I suspect this will all go away if it was during Joe's unemployed days. If something sticks, it'll need to be on the Ukraine quid pro quo, or foreign dealings during his office as VP.

It probably wasn’t illegal. But remember as we were told during the Kavanaugh fiasco this isn’t a trial it’s a job interview! 😀

And this kind of behavior for the job Joe’s applying for is disqualifying as far as I’m concerned. Hell they made up stuff exactly like this on Trump and screamed impeachment but the Muell couldn’t deliver the goods.

However I do question where they should all be doing FARA registration or not.

Reactions: VolnJC

Probably.

The only thing I think people would ask about though is why he has vehemently denied ever talking to his son about his business dealings. If it's proven true that Joe did indeed talk and participate after he was VP, why has he said that never happened. It will naturally make people suspicious that things were going on earlier than 2017.

Probably.

The only thing I think people would ask about though is why he has vehemently denied ever talking to his son about his business dealings. If it's proven true that Joe did indeed talk and participate after he was VP, why has he said that never happened. It will naturally make people suspicious that things were going on earlier than 2017.
Preposterous to think they never talked about it a single time, even if there is zero evidence suggesting otherwise. Just a stupid claim to make.

Interesting...

“Hunter Biden’s equity fund, backed by the Communist Chinese government, and the Chinese contractor, Aviation Industry Corporation (AVIC), needed special approval for the deal from the Committee of Foreign Investment in the U.S. (CIFIUS) because Henniges produced technology with potential military use.”

So what were those requirements on FARA registration? Boy it sure seems like this qualifies. Does the Biden family need to retroactively do a FARA registration? 🤔
Probably.

Read this. Things were definitely going on prior to 2017

https://www.baldingsworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/KVBJHB.pdf

It probably wasn’t illegal. But remember as we were told during the Kavanaugh fiasco this isn’t a trial it’s a job interview! 😀

And this kind of behavior for the job Joe’s applying for is disqualifying as far as I’m concerned. Hell they made up stuff exactly like this on Trump and screamed impeachment but the Muell couldn’t deliver the goods.

However I do question where they should all be doing FARA registration or not.
Interview's over in a couple of weeks.

VN Store

Back