The Hunter Biden Thread

So about those first hand accounts from the Navy officer that stated on the record that Joe Biden categorically was involved in the business decisions of Hunter’s firm and held a percentage?
or his business partner who released his emails after doing time for fraud. That's 3 sets of emails, 1 unverified.

The Hunter underage sex tapes are dropping.
Delaware GOP Senate Candidate Says Sen. Chris Coons' Daughter is 'Featured on Hunter's Laptop'
ElIMAt4VcAARmCs

G-TV

Last edited:
Oh man if this is true Coons has no self respect if he doesn’t punch Joe and Hunter in the damn nose.

And bull **** I don’t want to hear about Ted Cruz and Heidi and all that crap whataboutism. If I were the father of a minor girl whose explicit images (edit: truth in advertising I’m inferring that) wound up on an adults laptop, and a colleague or colleague’s son at that, I’d probably wind up in jail.

Oh man if this is true Coons has no self respect if he doesn’t punch Joe and Hunter in the damn nose.

And bull **** I don’t want to hear about Ted Cruz and Heidi and all that crap whataboutism. If I were the father of a minor girl whose explicit images (edit: truth in advertising I’m inferring that) wound up on an adults laptop, and a colleague or colleague’s son at that, I’d probably wind up in jail.

Have you ever heard audio of what Joe says to that poor child? Ask my daughter about the tape/video?

Reactions: davethevol
See, stuff like this will have to be proven to me by lots of other people seeing it and affirming that it's true. I ain't watching that.

Nope.

Just. Nope.
I don’t want this to be true and agree it needs to be vetted. If it is true... wow...

And regardless I don’t want to SEE it anyway.

BREAKING: China's GTV Releases Videos of Hunter Biden Sex Tapes while Smoking Crack

Why does this matter? Hunter isn't running...

They (CCP) take advantage of all those Western politicians, celebrities, and their families who are greedy for Chinese wealth, and threaten them by getting hold of and recording their sex and drug videos, forcing them to sell out their countries and people.

Cannot substantiate drugs and sex necessarily , but our own pols do it to or own pols to toe the line. You in the club or not? No doubt in my mind.

Terror on that child's face. Imagine looking in the mirror everyday after giving your vote and approval by proxy to this POS family.

Imagine supporting a candidate that has been in office for 47 years and complains about the state of our nation for 47 years. You gotta be one cult slurpper to swallow that ish. Always need more time and power.

VN Store

Back