The Hunter Biden Thread

You know luther's continuum is so bent and twisted it's wrapped into imaginary space now.

Speaking of psycho idiots does anyone else fear for one of ELs cats right now? I’m scared one of them is catching a hammer right now.

You know her apartment complex, mask mandatory., virtual book club meeting will be raging on Tuesday night 😂

I missed Carlos' original post. Maybe Hunter's laptop had the pee tapes and that was the water damage. I do know I fixed a laptop for one of my wife's friends - replace the keyboard because of water damage. She really got a bargain since she just paid for the replacement keyboard, but the water spilled on it didn't damage the HD in the least.
Find any crack pictures?

Except for references to "the big guy" getting $$$, and his dad making him give him half his salary. Enough for warrants to investigate dad's finances, I would think. And that could be tragic for anyone as rich as Joe B on a gov't salary.
So if Joe takes half his own kid’s income how much of mine does he want?

So help an old guy out. What's the fascination with twitter - why are people addicted? Why does anybody rely on twitter for news? I've read the Post story and have never had a twitter account. I agree with the part about censorship; but when WaPo or the NYT do that because I won't pay or have an ad blocker, I just get my news somewhere else - they simply lose the opportunity to sell me on their version of events.
Laziness and getting the news before anyone else. My 2 cents

Reactions: AM64
Joe Biden home on US Senator salary of $174,000

Don’t forget his beach house. Not as nice as the Obammy’s but I’m sure they’ll upgrade if Slo Jo wins.
636326214208180677-20170609rm-Biden-House.jpg

VN Store

Back