The Hunter Biden Thread

To
So nothing with any proof. Just that his son is a POS that extorted people.
Except for references to "the big guy" getting $$$, and his dad making him give him half his salary. Enough for warrants to investigate dad's finances, I would think. And that could be tragic for anyone as rich as Joe B on a gov't salary.

F'em ..... what are they so sacred about ........ the truth?? The truth that will expose the #BidenCrimeFamily???
No need to unlock it. It's available outside Twitter, and Twitter made it a far more widespread story by blacklisting it, while simultaneously outing their complete lack of integrity.

It was a win/win.

Except for references to "the big guy" getting $$$, and his dad making him give him half his salary. Enough for warrants to investigate dad's finances, I would think. And that could be tragic for anyone as rich as Joe B on a gov't salary.
Let’s get that special investigation going to dig into all things Biden.

So hear say at this point. If you don't think the Trump kids are doing this very same thing you have your head in the clouds.

So hear say at this point. If you don't think the Trump kids are doing this very same thing you have your head in the clouds.

Hearsay's been more than enough for the left when it's come to Trump, lol. Hell, when it came to Trump, hearsay was enough to impeach him. You'd think if you guys had an ounce of integrity, you'd apply the same standard and claim it's enough to keep Joe out of office.

I didn't say it was anything more than hearsay, except to point out that the emails are evidence which are probably enough to start crawling up Quid Pro Joe's nether regions. It'd be fun to watch forensic accountants unleashed.

Feel free to share whatever emails you have on Trump kids. Otherwise, you're just playing imaginary whataboutism.

It makes you look comical.

They’re “legitimate business people “ Hunter was shaking people down for $$$ in order to get to his father, nobody does the pay to play better than the Clintons though.

They’re “legitimate business people “ Hunter was shaking people down for $$$ in order to get to his father, nobody does the pay to play better than the Clintons though.
lol. IT's wonderful to watch.

"Biden did nothing wrong, but rump's kids are selling access too!"

And four years of, "Ya'll are **** people for ignoring his corruption!" has become, "Well, our guy is no more corrupt than Trump('s imaginary corruption)."

It's magnificent.

Everyone watch the whataboutism by the die-hard Biden zealots. They know it's bad and are scrambling to make excuses.

Now, imagine the more moderate non-zombies that are following this, who see just as (or more) clearly how bad it is, and who won't be willing to make excuses.

Many may not even be able to swing to Trump, but how many will get disgusted enough to stay home? The propaganda hasn't been how great Biden is. It's been "Trump is a sleaze, and Biden's not Trump!" Well, now what do they do now that it's front page news and they have every reason to believe Biden is corrupt?

I mean, from Roadvol to Septic... It seems to be "Well, if you don't think Trump and his family do it too..." lol
That's not what they sold Biden as to the moderate Dems. Biden's campaign has been "I'm your clean choice..."

lulz-alot

And four years of, "Ya'll are **** people for ignoring his corruption!" has become, "Well, our guy is no more corrupt than Trump('s imaginary corruption)."

It's magnificent.

I am not defending anything. Pointing out the irony. People may be more concerned about it if the last 4 years had not been a constant barrage of lies. Ya know....the boy who cried wolf thing.

I am not defending anything. Pointing out the irony. People may be more concerned about it if the last 4 years had not been a constant barrage of lies. Ya know....the boy who cried wolf thing.
What does the Dem treatment of Trump have to do with this?

Own your whataboutism, and make up your mind which argument you want to make. Is it that there's nothing to see here and it's a bunch of lies, or imaginary whataboutism because you believe the Bidens aren't the only ones doing it? lol

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Are your arms tired? You sure are carrying a lot of water for Biden.

Dont conflate me pointing out hypocrisy with support for Joe. He's old, busted and balls deep in corruption. Hunter is almost certainly is guilty of everything he's accused of. It just cracks me up to see Trump supporters feign outrage over it after turning a blind eye to it for four years.

It's magnificent.

These losers screeched for days over 2 scoops of ice cream. Watching them live doing the Hiden Biden 2-Step is beyond hilarious.

VN Store

Back