The Hunter Biden Thread

These losers screeched for days over 2 scoops of ice cream. Watching them live doing the Hiden Biden 2-Step is beyond hilarious.

Did you notice which reply Roadvol wouldn't touch? I'll bump it.

Hearsay's been more than enough for the left when it's come to Trump, lol. Hell, when it came to Trump, hearsay was enough to impeach him. You'd think if you guys had an ounce of integrity, you'd apply the same standard and claim it's enough to keep Joe out of office.

I didn't say it was anything more than hearsay, except to point out that the emails are evidence which are probably enough to start crawling up Quid Pro Joe's nether regions. It'd be fun to watch forensic accountants unleashed.

Feel free to share whatever emails you have on Trump kids. Otherwise, you're just playing imaginary whataboutism.

It makes you look comical.

Either way it's devastating
First scenario the VP of the US had no idea that his own son was peddling influence with multiple countries
Second scenario the VP of the US was meeting with foreign business leaders from whom his son was benefitting financially
How could he not have known? It just strains credulity.

First scenario the VP of the US had no idea that his own son was peddling influence with multiple countries
Second scenario the VP of the US was meeting with foreign business leaders from whom his son was benefitting financially

Third scenario ...........................................from whom both he and his son was benefiting financially

I’m gonna go ahead and be the bigger man and offer @evillawyer @lawgator1 @luthervol and the rest of you liberal dolts an olive branch....call ole @hjeagle1vol if u need talked down off the ledge.

Last edited:
I can't remember whether it's actually been answered or verified, but has the FBI acknowledged having the laptop or is that hearsay?
The shop owner had the subpoena so I assume its real...Senators have given Wray till the 22nd to acknowledge what happened to it

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

So help an old guy out. What's the fascination with twitter - why are people addicted? Why does anybody rely on twitter for news? I've read the Post story and have never had a twitter account. I agree with the part about censorship; but when WaPo or the NYT do that because I won't pay or have an ad blocker, I just get my news somewhere else - they simply lose the opportunity to sell me on their version of events.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I’m gonna go ahead and be the bigger man and offer @evillawyer @lawgator1 @luthervol and the rest of you liberals dolts an olive branch....call ole @hjeagle1vol if u need talked down off the ledge.
What ledge? We're just a little more than two weeks away from ending the nightmare of the Trump catastrophe.
This may be the saddest example of an "October surprise" in history.
Trumpers are in full blown panic mode.

What ledge? We're just a little more than two weeks away from ending the nightmare of the Trump catastrophe.
If your nightmare is ending, America's is just beginning.

What does the Dem treatment of Trump have to do with this?

Own your whataboutism, and make up your mind which argument you want to make. Is it that there's nothing to see here and it's a bunch of lies, or imaginary whataboutism because you believe the Bidens aren't the only ones doing it? lol

I still think that's basically why even the republicans in congress refused to back Trump even after he got elected. Those people are scared witless of outsiders, insiders are all doing the same and to accuse another of making money from congressional bribes would be basic self immolation. An outsider is free from that kind of restraint. Trying to bribe Midas is kind of a problem; he might be greedy, but he's got more money than you do to start with. Once it starts, DC is vulnerable right down to clerks and cleaners because the bureaucracy ultimately had to do the dirty work (launder the paybacks for congressional bribes). Where would the IRS cast of thousands be if not for volume upon volume of tax code.

The shop owner had the subpoena so I assume its real...Senators have given Wray till the 22nd to acknowledge what happened to it

Years ago there were many versions of Obama's birth certificate in circulation, so I'm not always sure any piece of paper (including currency) is real these days. I'm thinking the old thing about only believing half of what you see may be way overly optimistic.

Lmao you’ve been crying foul for four years take your ball and go home.Trump will win handily and by an even larger margin this time. The only ones panicking are those who are censoring the Hunter emails that show Joe aka Mr Big has enriched himself at our expense. How’d that Russia collusion and impeachment work for ya? Lmfao!

Lmao you’ve been crying foul for four years take your ball and go home.Trump will win handily and by an even larger margin this time. The only ones panicking are those who are censoring the Hunter emails that show Joe aka Mr Big has enriched himself at our expense. How’d that Russia collusion and impeachment work for ya? Lmfao!

😂 this genius even doubled down with a Trump will be out office date guarantee

1602989417079.gif

VN Store

Back