The Hunter Biden Thread

Gotcha. Yeah, that’ll be dismissed quickly. I was wondering how in the world Rudy could have documentation of the attorney asking for Hunter’s laptop. Maybe there’s a letter out there somewhere. Maybe the shop owner is claiming that’s what the attorney said. I’m not sure. We shall see.

I cringe every time I hear Rudy's name come up. Talk about somebody who should have been a covid victim. He may have had his use at one time, but now he's the guy who could screw up a cast iron anvil with a rubber hammer.

Reactions: VolStrom
I cringe every time I hear Rudy's name come up. Talk about somebody who should have been a covid victim. He may have had his use at one time, but now he's the guy who could screw up a cast iron anvil with a rubber hammer.
He's that odd duck, you know the one who tells a joke, laughs before the punch line and then forgets how it goes.

This the face he sees after he talks:

ttabf.jpg

Reactions: AM64
Big tech petitioned the gov't to label them as platforms instead of publishers, testifying that they did not make editorial decisions. We see now that that was a lie, and it looks like Congress wants to talk to them about that.

And Congress has always had the right to oversee and act against political censorship by the private media, which the Supreme Court upheld, due to the fact that political discourse is so important to the Republic. As a matter of fact, until Clinton there were laws on the books that limited one sided media narratives by limiting ownership of media companies.

Here's what's truly interesting. The left claim Russia interfered with our elections by running a few thousand dollars worth of political ads on social media. The left also cheers the social media platforms themselves interfering with elections in MUCH more sever ways.

We've had numerous laws on the books to protect against monopolistic behaviors, yet time and again congress and regulatory bodies have removed or limited their implementation in banking/investment, pharmaceuticals, media, etc. Congress never even attempted to apply antitrust laws to unions that controlled entire industries and then linked with other unions (like the UAW with teamsters) to limit peripheral actions. That's were the real bipartisan legislative and self preserving bureaucratic actions have been - and members of congress laughed all the way to the bank.

Doesn't explain away Biden and Heinz business partners emails that he willfully released.

I missed Carlos' original post. Maybe Hunter's laptop had the pee tapes and that was the water damage. I do know I fixed a laptop for one of my wife's friends - replace the keyboard because of water damage. She really got a bargain since she just paid for the replacement keyboard, but the water spilled on it didn't damage the HD in the least.

Reactions: FLVOL69
Most computer repair shops have policies that if they perform the repair and you don't return to pay for the repairs, they computer itself becomes their property.

To call this "hacking" is asinine.

I can't speak to Apple products, but you can pull a normal Windows hard drive and pop it into any number of HD to USB devices sold on Amazon, plug it into a Linux computer, and read the drive to your heart's content. Linux and the USB converter don't even care about multiple accounts with password protection. I haven't tried it in the past couple of years though - might have to look and see it it's still the same with newer Win 10.

For the lefties. Just pretend for a second that it was Trump Jr. whose laptop had been turned over to the FBI and Gavin Newsome (or some other left wing equiv. of Rudy). What would your reaction be to this story? Something tells me you wouldn't be lampooning the credibility of the claims nearly as breathlessly. In fact, I highly doubt the credibility would even be criticized at all. I bet you would even blast it all over your facebook and twitter accounts (except they wouldn't be immediately censored as they are being now).

It’s the same hypocrisy we saw with the #MeToo movement. Believe all women until a dem is accused.

VN Store

Back