The Hunter Biden Thread

No man, I'm not meaning it that way at all. What I was trying to say, and apparently did a poor job of saying it, is that I am not surprised that was something you had never heard before.
I doubt WJB ever heard it either.
I would love to know how those creators of that HC doc are determining someone to be a "progressive."

IDK, But they are just labels and using them as such, no matter the ideology, is too confining.

Reactions: AM64
Gets tough to remember any of this crap from 35 year ago. Who would of thought it would even matter to our lives at the time. I was more worried about finding a job with a PS degree. and WJB was a name I thought of no matter..lol
I paid scant attention to politics in my earlier years. But the older I get the more interesting our history becomes.

Here you go Trumpsters.

THIS is the thread for all of your distracting nonsense about Hunter Biden and Ukraine. Please deposit your circle jerk tweets and blogs here, and work yourselves into a frenzy about it HERE.

The thread about the whistleblower and donny is about Trump's misconduct. We know you are trying to clutter it with your junk conjured up garbage about Hunter Biden, but its not working, so here you can have your own little room to waste each other's time.
Thanks for creating this thread, LG.

Keep trying brother. At this point, you all might as well go down with the ship.

Tell me, what's it like to sell your soul to a cheap con man and his Russian agent dupe drunk of a lawyer ?

Don’t be so hard on yourself.. I didn’t know you had a drinking problem. Face it guy they are authentic and your guy is ****ing shake down artist aka Mr Big

He’s been talking **** for the last 4+ years and he’s been wrong at every turn including Russian collusion and every other damn accusation that comes down the pike..
Would you say everything he says has been debunked?

Reactions: BreatheUT
Would you say everything he says has been debunked?
There’s been so many accusations so much ******** over the last four years I’ve lost track,Everything they’ve accused Trump and his family of is exactly what Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and the rest of these corrupt ****ers have done themselves..

There’s been so many accusations so much ******** over the last four years I’ve lost track,Everything they’ve accused Trump and his family of is exactly what Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and the rest of these corrupt ****ers have done themselves..

Troof

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back