The Hunter Biden Thread

I saw drudge and another fact checker turn after some money came there way. Before that they were fairly dependable.

I read a couple of things from Snopes several years ago, and it just never seemed like a comprehensive analysis. The I looked into who Snopes really was - my conclusion just a couple of panhandlers doing the begging a different way.

Book deals are second to Foundations as money making, ie. Clinton Foundation.
Good heavens, the foundations are just money and influence peddling institutions. Started out with the Ford and Carnegie Foundation. Every major government official who has done financial handstands has a foundation. Creative bookkeeping

If any of you guys are interested in getting rich I have a new book coming out and all sales go to the strom foundation to help struggling vol fans. I teach things like when to say fahr that sum bitchy and when to just say sum bitch. But wait there's more, if you buy today and donate an additional $42 to my foundation I'll match it with and additional 800%!

Good heavens, the foundations are just money and influence peddling institutions. Started out with the Ford and Carnegie Foundation. Every major government official who has done financial handstands has a foundation. Creative bookkeeping

I watched the History channel with "The Men who Built America" and learned about the titans collaborating against WJB, the first progressive Prez candidate. Wonder what the Gates, Bezos, Zuckers, and Buffets of the world are thinking. Then get TDR in as VP as he was antitrust and to watch that backfire, Very interesting. Produced in 2012, Cuban even made a comment about his rivalry with Trump.

This election seems to parallel that era.

And they love them some Hollywood multi-millionaire stars.

Stacy (GA gov in her mind) and Oprah should collaborate on Finances for Dummies. You know it would be a best seller - clear up Stacy's money problems and further inflate Oprah. The thought of either giving advice (financial or otherwise) to the common person is revolting, and the absurdity isn't even on luther's continuum. Worst part is that those two idiots could probably take the dem presidential ticket if they tried.

I watched the History channel with "The Men who Built America" and learned about the titans collaborating against WJB, the first progressive Prez candidate. Wonder what the Gates, Bezos, Zuckers, and Buffets of the world are thinking. Then get TDR in as VP as he was antitrust and to watch that backfire, Very interesting. Produced in 2012, Cuban even made a comment about his rivalry with Trump.

This election seems to parallel that era.
William Jennings Bryan?

I read a couple of things from Snopes several years ago, and it just never seemed like a comprehensive analysis. The I looked into who Snopes really was - my conclusion just a couple of panhandles doing the begging a different way.
Too many incidences of left leaning ideology creep into to their fact checking. Funded by second gen soros funding. When he said he wanted to destroy the US, he wasn't kidding.

If any of you guys are interested in getting rich I have a new book coming out and all sales go to the strom foundation to help struggling vol fans. I teach things like when to say fahr that sum bitchy and when to just say sum bitch. But wait there's more, if you buy today and donate an additional $42 to my foundation I'll match it with and additional 800%!
Naw the government would catch you, apparently they can't catch anyone else.

William Jennings Bryan?

Yes sir. Not sure how I missed it all these year, but not even sure 5 years ago it made as much sense as it does today. The antitrust thing is conflicting, but shows titans putting their hand on scale and makes u wonder how they currently support progressives. Fact is the whole thing is a Dem scam for votes, just like this foreign collusion and corporate support.

We can add this to your list of Dem sheep stupidity.

We know where these types of investigations lead... To a scapegoat. Hunter Biden's business associate has spent a year in jail on fraud charges... Scapegoat. Hunters name was brought up like 20 times in that court case and no one thought to charge him.
Funny how that works. Sadly, you’re correct but we need to go through the charade so it at least appears people in DC care. This story will get complete cover though because both sides do things like this.

Reactions: AM64
DR even did a 180.
He didn’t do a 180. He’s just not interested in blowing the POTUS. And he’s been loaded with cash for a very long time. When it looks like an a-hole, smells like an a-hole, and acts like an a-hole then you are dealing with an a-hole.

Reactions: tvolsfan
He didn’t do a 180. He’s just not interested in blowing the POTUS. And he’s been loaded with cash for a very long time. When it looks like an a-hole, smells like an a-hole, and acts like an a-hole then you are dealing with an a-hole.

U obviously are not a long time viewer of DR....My point stands and everybody on here will attest,

Reactions: davethevol

VN Store

Back