The Holly Bobo Kidnapping

I haven't heard much around here lately. I just know they're doing another search this Saturday.

Hopefully it'll get resolved soon.

@NewsOnHollyBobo: 200 searchers needed at Corinth Baptist at 6 AM leaving at 7 Sat & Sun. Must be 18 & must bring valid photo ID. #hollybobo

*This was tweeted 3 hours ago.

I'm really hoping that someone has come forward with some new information. By them pulling together searches like this, I would think it has to be something significant.

I remember when this first happenned I was hoping very strongly for a happy ending. As the months drug on, you knew there wouldn't be one. So sad. I hope they at least find justice for her.

they did search this weekend, but that story is not related. I remember that from Feb.

LINK on this weekend

nothing new.

Thanks for the info. I've got no connection to any of this, just two daughters I can't imagine losing this way, so I keep tuning in periodically praying for some closure for this family.

I just got back from Atlanta so I didn't get to help search but I know they had bus loads going out all day Saturday and Sunday to look.

I'm not sure if anything of importance was found or not though.

I just got back from Atlanta so I didn't get to help search but I know they had bus loads going out all day Saturday and Sunday to look.

I'm not sure if anything of importance was found or not though.

So was the Southrngirl post just crap? I understand rival fans trolling the FB/Recruiting forums, but...

Yeah I don't think she's meaning to stir anything up but I don't think what she said is accurate.

IF something like that had been found it definitely would have already broken by now.

I believe channel 5 WMCTV out of Memphis will have a special interview with Holly's brother tonight (2/13) @ 10pm CT and will show inside the house where her bedroom is & the outside part where he says he last saw Holly disappeared into the woods behind their house. I think it will be interesting because no one has given this type of interview before now.

VN Store

Back