The Holly Bobo Kidnapping

Yeah this whole deal is still nuts. Our church still goes door to door pretty much every Saturday trying to find the smallest of clues.

Hopefully Ms Karen and Mr Dana can get some kind of closure soon.

I would imagine the worst part of it for the family, is just knowing nothing. At least if they find a body it gives you some sort of closure. Unreal its been that long.

No explanation as to why the brother didn't immediately run out of the house to follow?

Nope..which is what I think is really weird.

If I saw my sister being "lead into the woods", even if I was 100% certain it was her husband, I'd be going down there to see what was going on.

Clint's always been the shy, quiet type though. A big part of me wants to say he had nothing to do with it, but why the heck would you not go check on your baby sister?

now that I think about it, the dog presents a whole new question...

",,,their dog Champ followed, wagging his tail the whole way..."

If something bad was happening, wouldn't the dog be pitching a fit?

Does anyone think she will be found alive at this point or a body? I think not cause there's never any evidence whatsoever to be found. I always thought that the guy had a bunker hidden underground in the woods covered up by dirt & leaves. Then when the coast was clear he would make a get away......just a thought. I think it's strange that the guy has not hit again after a couple of years has gone by. Wonder why she was a target? If this was already discussed I apologize or I missed it.

Does anyone think she will be found alive at this point or a body? I think not cause there's never any evidence whatsoever to be found. I always thought that the guy had a bunker hidden underground in the woods covered up by dirt & leaves. Then when the coast was clear he would make a get away......just a thought. I think it's strange that the guy has not hit again after a couple of years has gone by. Wonder why she was a target? If this was already discussed I apologize or I missed it.

There are stories of people who have been abducted and turn up years later, and I hope she is found alive sooner rather than later. Strange abductions and captivity have happened before where individuals were kept alive is the only point I wanted to make. I hope she is one of the lucky ones. I continue to hope things turn out for the best for her and the people who love her.

Reactions: 1 person

I'd put money on it having been sexually motivated. Very little chance of finding her alive and as long as it's been with no body found I'd say the killer buried the body somewhere remote.

Isn't that what the brother said happened

See this is what makes me question Clint as much as I don't to because I know what kind of person he is.

At first he said she was being dragged into the woods, then later said that she was being "lead" into the woods by who he thought was her boyfriend.

VN Store

Back