The Holly Bobo Kidnapping

Not much has changed over the last few months..

Her name and picture is still on the front door of every business in the county and a group from my church (and Holly's) is going to Chattanooga this weekend to pass out flyers and get her picture out in East TN

I know abunch of 18 wheelers have a huge decal of her on the back in hopes somebody will recognize her face.

People are still very hopeful here that she'll return safely..just an update.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

There hasn't been any progress at all? That's very disheartening.

Any news on this? Holly's sister went to my high school in Orlando before they moved to Tennessee and I know that we are all devastated.

Any news on this? Holly's sister went to my high school in Orlando before they moved to Tennessee and I know that we are all devastated.

No, as far as I know, there isn't anything new unfortunately.

I didn't know she had a sister. I don't believe I have read anywhere where a sister was mentioned ... only a brother. That's strange that she wouldn't be mentioned. Weird.

Yeah I had no idea she had a sister..only her brother Clint.

Unless it's a half sister or something.

Yeah I had no idea she had a sister..only her brother Clint.

Unless it's a half sister or something.

I think they may have gotten her cousin Natalie confused with being her sister. I saw on another site where the same thing happened.

So when is all this going to end and everyone can know the truth? Its almost 6 months and they are still walking around free. WTF

Thanks for the link. Something isn't right there. Someone knows more than they're telling.

Last edited:
It's hard for me to imagine that there are people, who know what happened to her, walking around living their lives and nothing has changed for them. No change in any type of behavioral or lifestyle pattern. Granted, I don't have a criminal mind but it just seems that someone would've slipped up by now.

I've noticed new posters going up around here and have seen decals on semis. Just praying for a miracle at this point.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back