The Holly Bobo Kidnapping

still a really sad situation, and interesting comments regarding about the community, and still being in West Tennessee

Were still holding out hope here in Decatur County.

A lot of people here get inspiration from the Elizabeth Smart case. They see that no matter how grim things look, hope is never lost and God can perform miracles.

Just letting y'all know prayers are still going up daily for Holly and her family.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Can't believe how quiet everything has gotten. So many days and no news whatsoever. Can any of the locals or someone with ties to the area shed any light as to what, if anything, is being said around town? Everytime I see this thread on the main page, I pray that it's someone with news that she's been found.

EDIT: Thanks V4L. Apparently I was typing as u were posting.

Can't believe how quiet everything has gotten. So many days and no news whatsoever. Can any of the locals or someone with ties to the area shed any light as to what, if anything, is being said around town? Everytime I see this thread on the main page, I pray that it's someone with news that she's been found.

EDIT: Thanks V4L. Apparently I was typing as u were posting.

Its still really quiet around town as of news and stuff.

But still every where you look, you see pink ribbons on vehicles, and buildings and church signs with her name on it.

I'm sure the thought of her not being alive has crept in everyone's head at one point, but there's still plenty of hope that she'll return safely.

Couldn't help but laugh.

Hope she is found soon.

It wasn't meant to be funny. I found this post on another forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

StarM | May 15, 2011

MickeyDee wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember what source?

There were a few, and in the very beginning within hours of the abduction 2 people connected to hollys Facebook, said 2 men took her,well one friend was a friend of a friend, its posted with snapshot of both comments at scaredmonkeys, a couple of locals said this was true and they heard there were 3. I believe this from everything I have read and different sources I trust and believe. It is not verified of course from le. One was part of the searches. They took dna from Jon Dodd, and I hear from troy Williams. Jon Dodd said himself they took his dna so I don't know for a fact or if its rumor troy Williams did too. There's a blog called Volnation and people that went to school with Jon, Clint, Blake ect.. seem to know them all posts at Volnation and prob here too say same thing 3 young boys.one they said was 18. Since we can only read rumor and not know what is fact. I posted what I read and heard what is my opinion. I don't accuse any of these boys you never know if its true or blackmailing. however the sources I have are adamant about what they believe. We have to trust those in power are going to find Holly and arrest those who did this.I hope we hear facts soon!

noticed this in the sunday paper...

----
JACKSON, Tenn. — Holly Bobo's family and friends have started a new campaign in their search for the missing Tennessee woman that includes a trucking decal with a photo of her face on it.
A group of Bobo's nursing school classmates joined her friends and relatives in launching the Holly Bobo Across America Campaign on Tuesday, in an effort to promote more searches for the 20-year-old woman, The Jackson Sun reported.
Bobo vanished April 13 from her home in Parsons, about 100 miles northeast of Memphis. She was last seen being led into woods outside her home by a man dressed in full hunting camouflage.
The $25.50 trucking decals are being sold across the country. Organizers have already sold 120 decals to 104 different trucking companies to display on their trucks.
Steve Hinson, owner of Amerawear Corporation, said his company sold t-shirts to help support the family. He said the idea for the trucking campaign came when a Facebook friend of his called him and said she had a dream about putting Bobo's picture on trucks traveling across the nation.
"All it takes is one picture," Hinson said.
Wednesday marked three months since Bobo disappeared. Her father, Dana Bobo, says he has not given up hope of finding his daughter.
While official searches have ended, the community's interest hasn't waned. Flyers are still stamped to Decatur County buildings, signs of prayer and hope are still posted, and buttons, T-shirts and looped pink ribbons are still being worn.
D'Lynn Burton, a Bobo neighbor, encouraged donations and support at Tuesday's press conference. She and other speakers stood below a decal picture of Bobo with little makeup on, her hair pulled up in a ponytail.
"We just wanted her natural face and her look out there for everybody to see," Burton said.

Someone knows where she is. These things are rarely random. Did they ever locate the boyfriend that she was seen near the woods with? I've not been following this much lately.

VN Store

Back