The Holly Bobo Kidnapping

Word is, this guy hasn't been to Tennessee in 2 years. Dead end again.

Yeah he hasn't been seen since 07 according to the papers.

I don't understand why they would they wait 4 years to start looking for him anyways, regardless of the Holly case.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I remember when this first hit I was checking this thread often hoping something had come to light.

4 months later and nothing.

Sad.

Since it's been bumped.....

No one knows anything new. Pretty much like any other blog and stuff, everyone around the area seems to think they are pending 1 piece of info to nail the guys that have been brought up in this thread.

Sadly, at this point, this is a case that will probably not have an answer for a long time.

Since it's been bumped.....

No one knows anything new. Pretty much like any other blog and stuff, everyone around the area seems to think they are pending 1 piece of info to nail the guys that have been brought up in this thread.

Sadly, at this point, this is a case that will probably not have an answer for a long time.

I have to agree. It will be interesting to see how CBS plays it with Whitney going in Survivor. I expect it to be a huge part of her participation in the show.

I just wanted to take a moment to say that this is my very first post on VolNation. I stumbled upon this forum and ended up reading from beginning to end. I have to say that I have never seen such respect for one another and dignity for the cause within a public forum such as what I've seen here. I am very impressed.

Sad to say, still no news but the hope never ends.

I don't think the momentum went away. Can't speak for others, but I still check this thread everytime there is a new post. I think its more frustrations that the Law Enforcement can't seem to find the person(s) responsible. There has been no new news - people don't know what else to post on here.

I'm hoping for the best. I'm hoping for another Elizabeth Smart type outcome.

@TN Girl - Do you personally know Holly? Friend, relative, etc?

Last edited:
I don't think the momentum went away. Can't speak for others, but I still check this thread everytime there is a new post. I think its more frustrations that the Law Enforcement can't seem to find the person(s) responsible. There has been no new news - people don't know what else to post on here.

I'm hoping for the best. I'm hoping for another Elizabeth Smart type outcome.

@TN Girl - Do you personally know Holly? Friend, relative, etc?

I understand the frustration part completely. No, I don't know her or her family but I've been following the story as close as I could since about a week after she disappeared. I'm originally from little town in NW TN very similar to Parsons and you just don't think of things like that happening. It is a very sad situation.

For some reason I believe that they have a very good idea who is responsible but possibly not enough iron clad proof to make a conviction so there hasn't been an arrest. I'm sure, when they finally do get the person, they want to make sure all of their "I's" are dotted and their "T's" are crossed so they can slip away on a technicality. But that is just my guess. I really don't know.

I too hope for a happy ending to all of this. Seems hope is all we have to go on right now.

I understand the frustration part completely. No, I don't know her or her family but I've been following the story as close as I could since about a week after she disappeared. I'm originally from little town in NW TN very similar to Parsons and you just don't think of things like that happening. It is a very sad situation.

For some reason I believe that they have a very good idea who is responsible but possibly not enough iron clad proof to make a conviction so there hasn't been an arrest. I'm sure, when they finally do get the person, they want to make sure all of their "I's" are dotted and their "T's" are crossed so they can slip away on a technicality. But that is just my guess. I really don't know.

I too hope for a happy ending to all of this. Seems hope is all we have to go on right now.

Where?

If you live in Huntsville, AL, I'd try to move back to Tenn asap! :)

Believe me ... I'm trying to work my way back that direction!! In fact, I was up there visiting my mom just a couple of weeks ago and looked at some great property that was for sale. But my enthusiasm got a little dampened by the fact that I and got wrapped up in seed ticks! :)

It is a truly beautiful area especially if you an outdoorsy person. Some of the best hunting, fishing and camping around!

Not much has changed over the last few months..

Her name and picture is still on the front door of every business in the county and a group from my church (and Holly's) is going to Chattanooga this weekend to pass out flyers and get her picture out in East TN

I know abunch of 18 wheelers have a huge decal of her on the back in hopes somebody will recognize her face.

People are still very hopeful here that she'll return safely..just an update.

VN Store

Back