The future Liberals want

Dink is right. There are plenty of law systems that predate the Bible.
You dont understand the bible. There were laws before the bible was written. GOD gave Israel laws which were later added to the bible. Pagan nations did have laws but they were directly against God's plan and laws. That is why God destroyed these people for their sin.

San Francisco is awesome. Literally a utopia. Love the smell of weed everywhere... feces on the sidewalk and crazy homeless people talking to themselves and begging for money. Just awesome. But at least the taxes are high

You literally just described Knoxville minus the taxes.

Does Knoxville pass laws and regulations that encourages homelessness?

Oh, I fail to see where I made that claim. Surely, you and the rest of the bucktooth peanut gallery wouldn't attempt to put words in my mouth in an effort to conjure up a poor, easy to counter argument, would you?

Yeah, Knoxville doesn't have a drug or homeless problem at all. Lol.

Space, you're a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them. Stop posting like you are.
I've experienced SFO within the past month. Admittedly, I haven't been to downtown Knoxville a lot lately other than passing thru, but from what I hear there are sections down there where there are lots of homeless/addicts/derelicts...

Ahhh liberalism.

But at least Knoxville is having to pay a lot of money to get rid of the big gun show.

I've experienced SFO within the past month. Admittedly, I haven't been to downtown Knoxville a lot lately other than passing thru, but from what I hear there are sections down there where there are lots of homeless/addicts/derelicts...

Ahhh liberalism.

But at least Knoxville is having to pay a lot of money to get rid of the big gun show.

Knoxville, like the rest of East TN, is historically conservative.

Don't be a dumbass!

Knoxville was conservative... not anymore.

You been quite uppity lately. You not getting any these days?

How are we measuring this? By how many negative posts are made? You don't want to compare the stats on that. Lol.

Dude, you're wrong. Any google search will refute your ********. East TN has always been red. I'd hate to live in the state of defenseless you seem to.

How are we measuring this? By how many negative posts are made? You don't want to compare the stats on that. Lol.

Dude, you're wrong. Any google search will refute your ********. East TN has always been red. I'd hate to live in the state of defenseless you seem to.
Ok Madge. You win.

VN Store

Back