The Flash (CW)

I was referring to Bart Allen's father....And as far as what she did, I think it was her helping Barry destroy the satellite. That probably had repercussions in the future.

I agree, I think Nora helped Barry destroy the satellite. I think she saved Barry from dying actually. She chose not to interfere with the Earth-X Nazis or help with DeVoe, but she did with the satellite. I wonder which Earth the next version of Harrison Wells comes from and what he'll be like?

I agree, I think Nora helped Barry destroy the satellite. I think she saved Barry from dying actually. She chose not to interfere with the Earth-X Nazis or help with DeVoe, but she did with the satellite. I wonder which Earth the next version of Harrison Wells comes from and what he'll be like?

The executive producer and Tom Cavanagh have already come up with the new version of Wells for next season.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Earlier in the season Jay Garrick said he was getting ready to retire and was training a new speedster to take his place. I wonder if Jay joins team Flash in the mentor role, it's something he did in the comics.

I'm thinking probably not.

**POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

So finally got around to finishing up the final two episodes of the season last night. The series has really been boring for me for most of the season with DeVoe and the whole trial of the Flash/prison episodes however the last 4 or 5 eps of the season really got me interested again.

We got Ralph back don't know if that's good or bad. I think he would be a good addition to the Legends in the future.

It was great to see Wally for the a few minutes at the end of the show.

So the mystery girl turned out (for now) to be who most everyone thought she was.

I was hoping DeVoe's wife would stick around with the team for next season to try and make amends.

So who will be the big bad next season? They have pretty much used all of the Flash's Rogues Gallery already.

I heard it will be a cult leader named Cicada, a villain that fought Wally West (the original, ginger Wally West) in the comics run.

I heard it will be a cult leader named Cicada, a villain that fought Wally West (the original, ginger Wally West) in the comics run.

The cult is dedicated to killing everyone the Flash has ever saved. Cicada has the ability to disable meta's powers and got his powers by getting struck lightning while trying to kill himself. He also has a healing factor that basically makes him immortal.

The cult is dedicated to killing everyone the Flash has ever saved. Cicada has the ability to disable meta's powers and got his powers by getting struck lightning while trying to kill himself. He also has a healing factor that basically makes him immortal.

The part about killing everyone Flash has ever saved sounds interesting.

Keiynan Lonsdale better known as Wally West aka Kid Flash has announced he will be leaving the Arrowverse as both a series regular and recurring actor on both The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow.

Lonsdale entered the Arrowverse as a series regular on The Flash during season 2. However in the middle of The Flash season 4, the actor moved over to Legends of Tomorrow as a series regular (with just a quick appearance in The Flash's season 4 finale). Now Wally and Keiynan will be moving on from the Arrowverse.

He did leave open the possibility of returning for special appearances such as the Multi-Series Crossover.

The reason for Wally's exit isn't because of any story reasons or behind-the-scenes drama with Keiynan Lonsdale. The actor has simply explained that he's changed and would like to move on from the Arrowverse. In a lengthy post on Twitter, Lonsdale explained that his exit from the Arrowverse isn't "a total goodbye or a 'see ya never'" type of situation. Wally and Lonsdale just won't be around full-time on any Arrowverse series. The actor writes:

I've changed a lot in the past year ... and for infinite reasons my perspective on life and what I want from it is just completely different. Because of that my heart told me it was the right time to continue my journey on an unknown path, and I'm so damn grateful to both shows for honouring and respecting me with that.

Lonsdale & Wally are expected to say goodbye's during the new Season Premiers of both Flash & Legends.

More Cast News!

It has been announced today that both Danielle Nicolet and Hartley Sawyer have both been promoted to Series regulars on The Flash.

Nicolett plays Cecile the new wife of Det. Joe West while Sawyer portrays Private Detective turned hero Ralph Dibny aka Elongated Man.

Last edited:
More cast News:

The CW has announced that Jessica Parker Kennedy has been upped to series regular on The Flash.

Kennedy popped up on the show this past season in several episodes as the Mystery girl as fans came to call her. She made her Arrowverse debut on Supergirl in the first episode of the multi-show crossover episode "Crisis in Earth-X"as a waitress at Barry & Iris' wedding.

Fans found out in the season four finale that she is Nora West-Allen. Barry and Iris' daughter from the future.

Breaking News on the CW Crossover Event!

The upcoming DC/CW Crossover event scheduled to air Sunday, December 9 at 8 pm with The Flash. It will then continue on Monday, December 10 with Arrow, and conclude with Supergirl on Tuesday, December 11. The three night event's release schedule does move The Flash to Supergirl's time slot and vise versa, as Supergirl will regularly air on Sunday nights and The Flash on Tuesday nights.

The Crossover event will also feature the return of Tyler Hoechlin as Superman/Clark Kent and will feature the debut of Lois Lane to the Arroweverse.

Arrowverse-2018-Crosover-Release-Dates-Image.jpg

VN Store

Back