The Flash (CW)

If you plan on watching the Crisis on Infinite Earths episodes then last night's second episode of The Flash as well as the Final season premier of Arrow is must watch!

If last night's episodes were comics they would have the (Tie-In) above the title.

So this won't bleed over into Legends episodes since Legends isn't on right now? Sweet I can skip it. Lol

So this won't bleed over into Legends episodes since Legends isn't on right now? Sweet I can skip it. Lol

Wrong, there will be a special episode of Legends that wraps up "Crisis" on January 14. I expect that there will be things that happen in "Crisis" that will effect every CW show.

Reactions: BadJerry20
It's been like depression city on The Flash the last 3 episodes because of this "Crisis". They need to change focus or this will get really old.

Still more sobbing about Barry dying in the upcoming Crisis this episode. The good news is that in the previews for the next episode it looks like they are hinting at bringing back Cisco's powers.

We now know why she will have a brief cameo in "Crisis".

DC Universe's Stargirl to also air on The CW

The CW has reached a joint custody arrangement for Stargirl, as the exclusive linear home for the upcoming DC Universe series.

stargirl-costume-dc-universe.png

Specifically, The CW will broadcast each episode of the live-action superhero series the day after it debuts on the streaming service. Additionally, every Stargirl episode will be available to stream on The CW’s free digital platforms, following its broadcast on the network, throughout the season.

This marks the latest unique arrangement for a DC Universe property.
Doom Patrol was renewed for a Season 2 that will simultaneously stream in DCU as well as the upcoming HBO Max service. (The recently ordered Titans Season 3, however, will remain a DC Universe exclusive.)

Stargirl is expected to launch in the second quarter of 2020, with new episodes releasing weekly a la Titans and Doom Patrol.

Stargirl follows high school sophomore Courtney Whitmore (played by Brec Bassinger) as she inspires an unlikely group of young heroes to stop the villains of the past. This new drama reimagines Stargirl and the very first superhero team, the Justice Society of America, in what is described as “an unpredictable series.”

Among other castings, Amy Smart (Felicity) will play Barbara Whitmore, who — now that teenage Courtney is older — is jumping back into the workforce and striving to be the best mother and provider she can be to her daughter, her new husband (Luke Wilson), and her new stepson (Trae Romano).
Additionally, English actor Neil Jackson (Absentia, Sleepy Hollow) and newcomer Hunter Sansone will each play “undisclosed” DC characters.

The Stargirl character was created by Geoff Johns in 1999, lovingly inspired by his late sister who was killed in a 1996 plane explosion. Johns will serve as showrunner on the series and exec-produce alongside co-showrunner Melissa Carter (Queen Sugar), Greg Berlanti and Sarah Schechter.

I'll post this here since there really isn't a better thread to do it. The Batwoman thread doesn't seem to have enough traffic.

I missed the first 20 minutes of the Crisis episode that aired during Batwoman's time slot. Can someone tell me why/how they can beam people off the Waverider now rather than taking the shuttle or was this just a power supplied by the book Lex was holding? Also, why was Snart's voice seemingly the voice of the ship rather than Gideon's?

I'll post this here since there really isn't a better thread to do it. The Batwoman thread doesn't seem to have enough traffic.

I missed the first 20 minutes of the Crisis episode that aired during Batwoman's time slot. Can someone tell me why/how they can beam people off the Waverider now rather than taking the shuttle or was this just a power supplied by the book Lex was holding? Also, why was Snart's voice seemingly the voice of the ship rather than Gideon's?
I haven't watched it yet. I decided to hold off until all episodes air and then watch them back to back.

Some of the "beaming " is using the portal thingies the star labs people been using for a few years on flash. Others are done by the monitor. The voice on the wave rider is different because it's a different one. It's from earth 74 I think.

Reactions: vols72
Some of the "beaming " is using the portal thingies the star labs people been using for a few years on flash. Others are done by the monitor. The voice on the wave rider is different because it's a different one. It's from earth 74 I think.
Yeah its earth 74, those legends were retired and Mick took over the ship as his living quarters and changed Gideon's voice to Snarts

Every time one of these people disappears from the energy wave I get Thanos flashbacks. Lol

"I'm not feeling so good Mr Stark."

VN Store

Back