The Flash (CW)

Last night was probably the best (Fun) episode of season so far with the introduction of Ralph Dibny aka Elongated Man.

Also Danny Trejo as Breacher who just happens to be Cisco's girlfriends father.

Last night was probably the best (Fun) episode of season so far with the introduction of Ralph Dibny aka Elongated Man.

Also Danny Trejo as Breacher who just happens to be Cisco's girlfriends father.

I agree, any time Trejo shows up is a good thing. I'm still confused at how Iris became the "leader" of Team Flash though.

I agree, any time Trejo shows up is a good thing. I'm still confused at how Iris became the "leader" of Team Flash though.

In the months that passed (off camera) while Barry was gone in the speed force that left the protection of the city to Wally (Kid Flash) & Cisco (Vibe) so she had to call the shots at Star Labs while they were out trying to protect the city. Joe of course was doing police work as they don't know that he is so closely associated with Team Flash.

Caitlin wasn't there as she had left the team to try and come to terms with what she had done as Killer Frost.

Last edited:
In the months that passed (off camera) while Barry was gone in the speed force that left the protection of the city to Wally (Kid Flash) & Cisco (Vibe) so she had to call the shots at Star Labs while they were out trying to protect the city. Joe of course was doing police work as they don't know that he is so closely associated with Team Flash.

Caitlin wasn't there as she had left the team to try and come to terms with what she had done as Killer Frost.

That was mostly just a chance to hate on Iris. Lol

The end of the last episode looked promising at least. The Flash with no Flash for multiple episodes, focusing on the others is just zzzzzzzzzzzz I mean a stretchy man episode (don't care to know his name) I mean come on man, ain't nobody got time for that.

The end of the last episode looked promising at least. The Flash with no Flash for multiple episodes, focusing on the others is just zzzzzzzzzzzz I mean a stretchy man episode (don't care to know his name) I mean come on man, ain't nobody got time for that.

I need Netflix to put new episodes on.

Come on Ralph Dibny aka Elongated Man has been a part of DC Comics since 1960.

I saw last night that Kevin Smith has started filming his next episode of The Flash.

It will also mark the return of Danny Trejo to the series as the father of Cisco's girlfriend.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/ThatKevinSmith/status/959645422930354177[/twitter]

Jesse Quick needs to return to this show as a regular. She's very appealing to the eyes.

I finally tapped out on this show. Sucks cause I love Flash and it started so strong. Jesus it was Arrow/Supergirl awful this year. It's not even about The Flash anymore it's about his idiot "team" "We are all Flash" no you're not, STFU. Lol Somebody let me know if everyone but Flash and Wells die. TIA

"The CW announced today that it has renewed The Flash for a 5th Season."

Excellent! I enjoy the show.

Not sure how they fix this problem. It looks like Ralph is officially gone, Harry may actually be dead, and Caitlin actually lost her powers.

I finally tapped out on this show. Sucks cause I love Flash and it started so strong. Jesus it was Arrow/Supergirl awful this year. It's not even about The Flash anymore it's about his idiot "team" "We are all Flash" no you're not, STFU. Lol Somebody let me know if everyone but Flash and Wells die. TIA

Truth. This show is so boring

**POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

So finally got around to finishing up the final two episodes of the season last night. The series has really been boring for me for most of the season with DeVoe and the whole trial of the Flash/prison episodes however the last 4 or 5 eps of the season really got me interested again.

We got Ralph back don't know if that's good or bad. I think he would be a good addition to the Legends in the future.

It was great to see Wally for the a few minutes at the end of the show.

So the mystery girl turned out (for now) to be who most everyone thought she was.

I was hoping DeVoe's wife would stick around with the team for next season to try and make amends.

So who will be the big bad next season? They have pretty much used all of the Flash's Rogues Gallery already.

Reactions: 1 person
**POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

So finally got around to finishing up the final two episodes of the season last night. The series has really been boring for me for most of the season with DeVoe and the whole trial of the Flash/prison episodes however the last 4 or 5 eps of the season really got me interested again.

We got Ralph back don't know if that's good or bad. I think he would be a good addition to the Legends in the future.

It was great to see Wally for the a few minutes at the end of the show.

So the mystery girl turned out (for now) to be who most everyone thought she was.

I was hoping DeVoe's wife would stick around with the team for next season to try and make amends.

So who will be the big bad next season? They have pretty much used all of the Flash's Rogues Gallery already.

Executive producer Todd Helbing has confirmed that the Villian for season 5 won't be a speedster. I wonder if they go with Grodd for an entire season? I also wonder if an unmentioned mystery boy who is close to the mystery girl will be introduced in season 5.

Executive producer Todd Helbing has confirmed that the Villian for season 5 won't be a speedster. I wonder if they go with Grodd for an entire season? I also wonder if an unmentioned mystery boy who is close to the mystery girl will be introduced in season 5.

Bart aka Impulse? That could be fun if they could get a good kid actor around 12-15.

I wonder what the girl did? Is it something that takes up half the season or all of Season 5 and will be connected to what ever she did?

Bart aka Impulse? That could be fun if they could get a good kid actor around 12-15.

I wonder what the girl did? Is it something that takes up half the season or all of Season 5 and will be connected to what ever she did?

I was referring to Bart Allen's father....And as far as what she did, I think it was her helping Barry destroy the satellite. That probably had repercussions in the future.

VN Store

Back