The Democratic Party cheated the 2020 election

The hallmark of a good conspiracy theory is that there is no evidence to support it, because of the conspiracy.
So when asked why you believe in it, you can simply answer because there's no evidence of it, therefore, it exists.

Experience is awesome.

Reactions: tim
Re read my post and realize who you truly are, storm trooper son.

Now think about the country you inherited, and now think about the country you should pass down to your kids and why you want to listen to what media executives tell you.

The media is in control of your mind and our country. They’re not good people. Once you realize that, you will start to question what you believe and why.

You know the Democrats stole the election under cover of the media. We are not a free people anymore and you’re part of the problem. Time to realize what you are, and wake up.
You need to put down the crackpipe and get off OAN. Let me know when the first judge agrees with you on election fraud. Still waiting.....

Reactions: Sin City Vol
You last sentence defines modern day media from all sides. This is a major problem. FOXNEWS, NEWSMAX, CNN, MSNBC are all propaganda arms of the party at this point.
So let me get this straight. You think OAN, Breitbart and all these other crackpot news purveyors are paragons of truth??? Oh my.

Reactions: tvolsfan
You need to put down the crackpipe and get off OAN. Let me know when the first judge agrees with you on election fraud. Still waiting.....
Does it have to be a Judge that Zuckerberg paid off?

So let me get this straight. You think OAN, Breitbart and all these other crackpot news purveyors are paragons of truth??? Oh my.

Didn't know I needed to list every single Glenn network to make my point, skippy.

Context was pretty clear for those not walking on all fours.

The entire world saw it.

This should be the wake up call to just how corrupt the Democratic Party has become.

They stole the primary from Sanders in 2016 (even though he’s a scumbag communist), and they stole it from him again in 2020. And then they stole the Presidential election.

They’re not going to get away with it tho.

But I just wanted to put it out there that anyone that supports the Democratic Party is:

1) UnAmerican
2) an idiot
3) a traitor
Cool story bro!

This is how one of the Pennsylvania papers covered Lincoln's Gettysburg Address in the next day's paper. Words that 160 years later still move any sentient human who hears them.

Such things certainly have small effects in the moment, but nothing lasting.
The Gettysburg Address was scumbag politician gobbledygook circa 1863. It only sounds impressive because no president since Bush the lessor to Biden could pull of such bs with eloquence. Reagan and Clinton could have pulled it off.

Reactions: AM64
The entire world saw it.

This should be the wake up call to just how corrupt the Democratic Party has become.

They stole the primary from Sanders in 2016 (even though he’s a scumbag communist), and they stole it from him again in 2020. And then they stole the Presidential election.

But I just wanted to put it out there that anyone that supports the Democratic Party is:

1) UnAmerican
2) an idiot
3) a traitor
If the Democratic Party had the power to steal the Presidential election, why didn't they bother to steal any of the down ballot elections as well? The Republicans won almost every toss up Congressional election this cycle.

Also, if "The entire world saw it," then why didn't Attorney General William Barr see it? Per a statement to the Associated Press, Barr said this about the 2020 Presidential election: "To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election,". William Barr has never been anything other than subservient to Trump, and eager to please.

Finally, why didn't you cite any proof of this fraud in your own post? This comes across as sour grapes. I have said this in other threads, but it is very true... Under no conditions or circumstances would Donald Trump ever lose an election without completely blaming the loss on fraud or cheating, regardless of what the established facts were. Donald Trump has proven this in both of the election cycles he has participated in. Trump previously accused Ted Cruz of cheating in order to win the 2016 Iowa Caucuses.

Last edited:
The entire world saw it.

1) UnAmerican
2) an idiot
3) a traitor

And I would like to put this to you. Are you (1)drunk (2)on drugs (3) crazy?

Democrats are absolutely corrupt and rotten. This is literal proof of them cheating tbe election. LITERALLY ITS ON ****IN VIDEO. And the media, is absolutely complicit. Wake up.

Back this video up to 14:00 if you want to see the Democratic Party reveal how scumbaggish they are.

I'm not afraid to admit it. I'm much more concerned about our shatty football team and my excitement for our basketball team than I am about the 2020 Presidential election
I’ve given up on UT football. The Currie fiasco did it for me. I bought in to Lane, Dooley, and Butch. I’ve just never gotten excited one way or the other about Pruitt. Not sure what would even make me buy back in, short of a sweep of Georgia, Florida, and Alabama.

NOPE ! 80 Million voters, more votes for anyone ever in history, voted for a Racist/Lifelong Segregationist/Alleged Rapist/ Demented 78 year old piece of ****, that did not get out of his basement and can barely string 2 sentences together. Democrats are really stupid people... The Racist/Segregationist/Alleged Rapist part? Not my words, but rather his VP picks words.
To me this is enough evidence of fraud ..... the weakest.... most pathetic candidate in presidential election history gets this many votes? If it’s the truth then I need a couple of partners to invest in starting up mental health facilities.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back