The Democratic Party cheated the 2020 election

I’ve given up on UT football. The Currie fiasco did it for me. I bought in to Lane, Dooley, and Butch. I’ve just never gotten excited one way or the other about Pruitt. Not sure what would even make me buy back in, short of a sweep of Georgia, Florida, and Alabama.
I’m kinda the same....I thought Pruitt would bring more toughness to the program but never got excited about him.

I’m kinda the same....I thought Pruitt would bring more toughness to the program but never got excited about him.

Any sense of excitement I had died when coaches started leaving after last season. I’ve seen that show before. The coaches know when it’s time to sell high.

China owns the USA, politicians have sold this country out for political and monetary gain.
China is so far ahead in AI, space weaponization and quantum computing it’s not even close anymore

To me this is enough evidence of fraud ..... the weakest.... most pathetic candidate in presidential election history gets this many votes? If it’s the truth then I need a couple of partners to invest in starting up mental health facilities.

Then trump lost to the “weakest, most pathetic” candidate... says more about trump IMO.

All trump had to do was be a half way decent human being and he would have won again... but that’s FAR too much to ask of him. He has a life history of being a spectacularly bad human being and the truth finally caught up with him.

Then trump lost to the “weakest, most pathetic” candidate... says more about trump IMO.

All trump had to do was be a half way decent human being and he would have won again... but that’s FAR too much to ask of him. He has a life history of being a spectacularly bad human being and the truth finally caught up with him.

you’ve been reprogrammed by the CIA controlled MSM
OR

Your just stupid

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

VN Store

Back